Hayasegawa-kun to Megami na Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dude like what the fuck? You're ending the series and this is the only thing you can think of? Fucking dumbasses

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is possibly the worst onee-san age gap story I've read yet. Doesn't even have a proper ending. I only read the first 6 chapters and skipped to the ending. I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading the whole thing. I knew it was gonna suck the moment the annoying overbearing class prez character showed up. The Onee-san had a terrible personality and just kinda felt like a slut from when she kissed him suddenly and did the ice cream stuff with her breasts. This dude is basically a stranger and a minor yet she's doing all that stuff with him. And all just to write a book about what? a waiter at a cafe? That'd be a boring ass book. 2 or 3 out of 10 and that's only cuz the art was competent.

CRIIIIIIIIINGE I wasn't in love with this manga but it was at least readible, but the ending's shit

Fed-Kun's army
Well, what a boringly typical Japanese way of ending a story with lots of potential. 5/10 would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread