Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@mimiyuhna thank you very much for your hard work in releasing this chapter. I hope that there will be more to come! Stay safe to you and your group! 💙💙💙

if the person that kills the monster doesn't take the drop in 5 seconds it disappears ? that sounds like a dumb as fuck rule, how will adventures collect loot from fighting multiple monsters when fighting ?

Fed-Kun's army
I read this as a novel before. But the translator keeps on changing and at one point, deleted everything so I'm hoping this will last for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock you'd be very happy... If they decide to cover the husband side stories. The novel covers it after every several chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock : the husband side chapters of the webnovel are gold.
he fails at everything outside his job, is incapable of learning to do simple tasks properly, screws up everything, starts getting alienated by those around him, and keeps blaming the MC for everything. It is also pretty apparent he got his uselessness from his father once he goes to visit his parents

Dex-chan lover
If you try to drink a whole bottle of soy sauce as is, of course it will be unpalatable. Urg...

Husband side stories? Are they about her ex in Japan? Or does she marry another loser in the fantasy kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
MC: " I can't kill a living thing!"
it's similar to a roach
MC: "So you have chosen death."

Users who are viewing this thread