Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
@welcome2atlantis for me, I can easily make a meal out of just rice,

90g rice (jasmine in my case, easiest to cook right and hardest to mess up with to much/too little water)
3/4 cup water (90g is close to 1/2 cup of rice, and this rice specifically takes the same to double the rice cup volume in water, I like it a bit firmer so split the baby)
1/2 teaspoon salt (I find rice flavors best with 1 cup rice = 1 teaspoon, as this is half cup, half teaspoon)
and about 2-5ml virgin olive oil. realistically I don't measure this, I found out how much I add for a small pour, and this is to add a bit of flavor along with stopping it from boiling over unless you do something stupid.

any flavor the olive oil imparts is very mixable with anything else you flavor it with.

Dex-chan lover
potatoes>rice
they already had potatoes, there's tons of different dishes you can make with that, fuck rice balls lets make some baked potatoes

THE ALL MIGHTY CHANCLA

MEXICAN MOMS AND ABUELITAS ARE THE TRUE OP HEROES WHEN IN POSSESSION OF THE CHANCLA

God the weapon looked very weird when presented in chapter 1 but I see the design in all its glory this chapter as the infamous slipper we children feared

I've been dying to read more over 20+ age, cooking, isekai manga

Which is hella specific I know but something about using skills you know in a new field/world just hits that sweet spot 👌🏼👌🏼

Double-page supporter
I agree with Poisonlov3ly
I was thinking the slime weapon looks like pliers, but on second look it's SANDALS

Also: Aaah, isekai cooking is always "Japanese food Bestest forever" (or Korean food, or Chinese depending on the raw origin)
:'D
Nobunaga no Chef is probably the only one I've ever read where it's kinda the reverse, because it's Ancient Japan so the "ooh aah amazing food" is Western food XD

lol
"Eating just bread and potatoes every day is unhealthy! So instead we'll have white rice with soy sauce!"

Dex-chan lover
Laziest writing in a manga ever (an achievement if there ever was one!) - but the overall vibe is ok...

😄

Users who are viewing this thread