Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Well, the author didnt bother wasting time that the fiancé is a massive tsundere, hopefully not one that beats the living piss out of mc just because tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
wait , so the osananajimi and fiancee is the same person?i thought it d be two different individuals, that skill looks like those systems in chinese manhua

reading the synopsis, wasn't it a waste to just throw him out for not knowing how to use gacha. you can always wait for him to figure it out than throwing him away but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Its sad that mangakas are forced to create these run of the mill titles just for sales numbers as original works dont seem to sell well there. And so it comes to be, poor written self insert power trips which throw logic out of the window. Which i presume this will be from description as no rational person would just staight up banish him for not knowing how to use something with incredible potential. Especially "Nobles" which should be well versed in schemes and power strugless (as these are high ranking ones, Dukes)

Honestly i dont really mind the self insert power trip ones, but when its written poorly (illogically) just for the sake of it, its a huge turn off. Plus, when even the first chapter ( the one chapter that you use to garner interest in the manga) is in parts, its a double whammy of a turn off.

Power Uploader
Ahahahaha a smartphone as a monument!? However,🤔 it reminds me of a samsung galaxy s6 (yes, they're definitely in the middle ages)

TTX

ty for this chapter, and standard bad fiance route?
I bet her blush was a bait from author and in reality she hates MC.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlphaFlow
"Isekai" is the new "school battle" theme, the difference is female-aimed publisher also cash cow the theme. Lots of stories with that theme are destined to be shit, just like any other fad theme. So it can't be helped that this is one of the bad one.

Fed-Kun's army
Im just not going to question the obvious, instead im going to say, that sadism towards a specific person only is the extreme form of a tsundere...

I hate myself allredy for this comment, its a good day.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck is a gacha skill even

do you get spooked by shit rates even in another world?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god

Japanese Author strike again,

after talking sword, breathing skill, Log Tree, and other hilarious skill,
now it's Gacha skill?
what next?
taking a dump skill?

Fed-Kun's army
oh well, at least they didn't waste a page or two on him getting hit by a truck
(although they can still do that in the other half I guess)

Users who are viewing this thread