Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

MY GUESS
mc will develop into some kind of overpowered monster like in most mangas
capture the heroine( sadist fiance )
people around underestimating him then getting their ass kicked
mc gets girls
mc creates harem
mc makes harem bigger
mc happy

Dex-chan lover
poor bastard doesnt know about Grind Hell, he legit thought he could just pull for free!

also im getting mix feelings about his fiancee, in ch 1 i thought it was the usual misunderstanding about the guy thinking a girl hates him but shes actually in love with him, but here she really went and smiled, so imma say shes at least a yandere and was thinking something like: ''now im the only one who can save you....''

More please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I'm conflicted about this upper and lower world. I don't want the story to be just on the lower world for a hundred chapters, I need the satisfaction of showing his powers to the people who doubted him and actually remember the guards who gave him a sword and said that they advised him to do something to at least live in a house somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
well,i suppose that had to happen,that was the only way he could live a slow life as suggested by the title

smh, was exiled by his own people but still has sympathy for them. “I want to make the upper world a safe place to live”, just the basic MC with a hero complex lmao. interesting concept though ig.

Users who are viewing this thread