Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.3

Dex-chan lover
You're doing a pretty okay job at translating this so far, but please, please reach out and try to find someone to do quality control for you. There's a lot of dialogue in what you've translated so far that feels somewhat stilted or otherwise off, and I've noticed more than a few notes you've left saying that you have no idea what a given passage is actually saying.

I'm pretty sure you've improved throughout the chapters you've been translating, but if you can get yourself some other people to help you it'll make things much more readable.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, This fox is probably going to be super important.
Well I don't expect anything deep from reading this but it is very enjoyable.
I really like monster friends and it's always interesting to see the things that want to eat you become companions.
Somehow in all of these the humans end up being the most terrible. Anybody been to another world lately that can fact check that?

Dex-chan lover
well, it has been on hiatus for close to a year.
so there god chance it going be drop :/
The WN and LN are still ongoing as far as what it's said on novelupdates, at least, and there's about 4 volumes worth of content from there. Don't know how often the manga updates, but maybe they're trying to wait as more content is produced?

Dex-chan lover
🌟Thanks for translation🌟
Please do pick it up soon kinda sad to see foxy milfy see hanging...🥲

Dex-chan lover
Author and Mangaka are very active on Twitter so I'm guessing this manga was unpopular and stealth axed.

Group Leader
🌟Thanks for translation🌟
Please do pick it up soon kinda sad to see foxy milfy see hanging...🥲
hope someone picks it up, maybe the previous TL gone on hiatus too...
Hello people, I am planning on translating this manga and I have already started to do so. Sadly ch. 17 has 30 pages so it will take me a while to translate it all.
I really enjoy this manga and cannot wait to translate it for all of you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread