Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru

@lordcrow if you dont like it simply leave and forget about this manga, simple. As to the reason to why people read this? People have their own preference, in my case ive read too much manga to the point I just wanted to read something, yes i love reading. So i turn to these fantasy / isekai type manga to kill some time. I can care less about the story, I just want to read something.

1st chapter so far seems like just bad writing... and another copy-paste story

Dex-chan lover
3 month and the story has a 40% of progress of the simple start, like still 2 moths to success the tutorial and start the story

Aggregator gang
So one chapter was released over 3 months... are we just waiting for the translation or is the manga being released extremely slowly in small increments? Anybody knows?

Also, thanks for picking this up.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Reminder folks, an Isekai manga involves a main character crossing from one world to another. It is not another term for the Fantasy Genre, as one can Isekai into a Sci-Fi setting.

@CBC ; but it's an Upper World vs Lower World thing, almost certainly the same planet. Is it still an isekai? 🤔

@Stupid_Goo & @CBC :
it depends on what you mean my a different world, because it hasn't been specified that they are the same planet or not. It could very well be a different planet of beasts or it could be a large forest on the other side of the world. There isn't enough information yet

Group Leader
@Daeat some people want more frequent updates though. Couldn't people who want a full chapter just wait until all 3 parts for each chapter are out and read all 3 then.

Users who are viewing this thread