Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Aggregator gang
Now this is a protagonist for other similar isekai/fantasy authors to take note. The guy actually kills, and isn't a virgin/total tool with women, or unbelievably dense idiot. Also he has balls and isn't irritating.

Yeah other authors need to take note. THIS is the self-insert I can identify with. He kills people and isn't a virgin, like me. He also possesses the balls. Like me. The literary merit of a slim, emotionless plank 1v1ing the 1 millionth iteration of the demon king trope is exquisite. Makes perfect sense that she'd fold like a house of cards and turn into a sex hungry whore after I the MC defeats her as well. Oh and she was a virgin before I the MC fucked her. Which is an important detail to this story. I love stories where the opponent wants to fuck after they lose. What a modern Illiad.

Holy shit I just finished the chapter and the MC sexually assaults the recruiter (twice) to prove his worth. Other isekai authors REALLY need to take note oh my god he's literally me im gonna cooooooooom

Double-page supporter
@BigIron69 LOOOOL ah man, thanks for the laugh, imitating the self insert ppl they are so pathetic and funny lol

"Being normal equals being a pervert ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" - this MC probably

Fed-Kun's army
I was worry about the progression of the story after reading the first chapter, but after reading this the only think I can think about is.... chad

Dex-chan lover
Just goes to show you that it's fine for a manga to be stupid if it's entertainingly stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf how?! the foot is connected to the ground lmgfao
thats not how underwear works

Users who are viewing this thread