Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
I love him, hes so pure
I get he used to kill people for a living but the dude is without ulterior motives

Dex-chan lover
Nani? hire a pantsu thief? How does that not go against a job interview? Did they ask if he could read, write, count etc?
So why did he let the demon king live? they never said the reason.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of another anime the MC was stealing girl panties as a joke. He also ended up taking the daughter of the Demon lord with him too.

@KazutoKatsuragi i guess if you do it fast enough..... maybe.... ............ uh........ maybe he cut it off then sewed it back together......... uhhhhhh............. AHHHHH!!!! I got it!!!! This is a world with MaGiC right??? that means that he could just magic it off!! (dont ask what kind of magic he would use plz - idk if he can use space-ish magic or not, but.... magic is magic..... right?)

Double-page supporter
@Alice_is_lost
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

VPN is the way of the future with todays internet for this exact reason :/. Corps and Governments are taking it over, thats why you getting blocked :/

Double-page supporter
@Alice_is_lost

I have to set to my own country Australia, mainly for the VPN security benifits. So you should be able to see the youtube sample on Australia setting hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread