Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
What is the meaning of "Christmas cake"? I don't recall her giving him any confectioneries.

Dex-chan lover
@weeabootrash
Didnt he fuck that one girl in the beginning? Also I think he has a harem, but just one that formed around him without his permission.

@frubam "Christmas Cake" when referring to females in japan is basically a woman roughly 25 yrs old, and thus undesirable for marriage.
Japan is weird

Double-page supporter
@ Nk9bjP4A

I loved how the other two got proper equipment but then she gets handed boxers.

Power Uploader
He got his priorities right.

Also, i have cat/dog to take care is the best excuse

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who read the novel answer me if MC is going to stay loyal to the former demon queen or whatever or will he get other women?

Lol now it's pretty much where i left off at in the webnovel. I need to read more of the webnovel but i'm been gaming so much lately.

So, I don't know if this will become a harem but regardless, up to this point, this mc is the kind of "dense" that I could put up with. He already has a woman, so it doesn't even click she's trying to seduce him/go on a date.

That, or he's completely aware and he thinks it's "normal" to only be in a monogamous relationship, completely side-swiping her advances. Either way, it's a nice change of pace (so far).

Edit: I'm aware he fucked another girl, but that was right as they got to town and he had basically just became "normal" and it was a new thing for him.

Double-page supporter
An Ally of Justice won't become an Assassin? I beg to differ.

He is following the old man's advice about not cheating on his wife since that's what a "normal" person should do.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua i don't think he is rly the kind to have just 1 partnert, he for sure cares about the "cat" and might even love her. I think he ignores the advances of his boss becouse it could become kinda awkward at work and he wishes for a pretty normal life
(the girl he fucked before was some random "thug" so maybe thats why he did that, he was sure he won't meet her and even so he could "silence" her and he can't rly silence his boss if something goes wrong)
Also i think he changes with time and the influence of ppl around him, the situation with the little girl for sure helped him realize few things like the "cat" rly cares for him.

Users who are viewing this thread