Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - As A Demon Lord (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
at least the king was kind enough to try and respect Loran's wishes

Dex-chan lover
Awwww... I really thought she was pregnant... wanted that to be the case, even...

Double-page supporter
I had figured she was preggo, kinda neat they addressed that so directly

Dex-chan lover
@Dr3amrider your mom must be a crack addict cause your retarded ass cant read
"Hazure Skill: The Guild Member with a Worthless Skill Is Actually a Legendary Assassin"

I find it hilarious Almeria is the "hero" who saved the world but... She's being forced into a marriage.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch that's as a Guild official, it doesn't help a desk job to be able to disappear. A worthless skill is not the same thing as a trash skill, which I always find unbelievable in those other manga anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK YOU KING!!! Really like MC is just getting his way. A girl that will stay with him forever a normal job and all around NORMAL, LEAVE THE MC ALONE PLEASE MY HEART NEEDS IT SO!!!

Man I got my hopes up so high, they left a crater when they crashed. Really want them to have kids lol.

Be upset at the King for involving the MC again but
it was a good thing he did since the prince was a scumbag who drugged the princess, luckily the MC noticed something was up and detox her, she handled the prince herself after that. Though the MC had the step up to help handle the scumbag's father.

Supporter
The talk about her having children with the MC would have been more romantic if he wasn't a cheating bastard that she herself encouraged.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 How would this be cheating if she accept it? She even say it herself that he can fuck around as long as she stay the most important for him...
I will never be able to understant your kind of people. If people are ok with polygamy stop going on about how it is bad. Human are made to be polygamous, it's the religion that made them mostly monogamous so stop spaming the comment of all the story with polygamy saying the character should stop.

Let people enjoy their shit!

Users who are viewing this thread