Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
If hard woek can gain you so many new skills, why is your first awakened skill so important?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Probably a motivation issue, imagine for example someone born a commoner in a feudal society, it was possible to raise through the ranks to noble class but insanely hard.

Or for a more contemporary scenario, a man can save every penny for years and become rich with his own business, but most would use it on things like games and comforts at the current moment.
That said the second scenario was before the global downturn, but it still fits, it's not that people can't learn new skills, it's that most "won't".

bruh you are not the same as her. She was an outright bitch who didn't change and continued being a bitch. Hope she dies. And WTF is up with the romance shit al of the sudden.

Note did it because he thought if he followed Miya he would be a burden, holding her back

that bitch did that because she's a retard

Dex-chan lover
As everyone has said. Yes, what you did is not equivalent against what that bitch did. MC did it cuz he's slowing down the osanajimi's growth if he kept tagging along. Meanwhile that bitch did is denying her relationship while being drunk on power

Everyone is saying that “Note did it because he was holding her back,” like it was some noble, self-sacrificing gesture. But Note himself is saying, “I did it because I was jealous of her skills and got depressed comparing them to my own, until I eventually blew up and unleashed all my anger on her, ignoring the fact that she was perfectly happy just being with me.”

Note’s jealousy ruined his relationship with Miya. Sure, it’s not exactly the same situation as Erin, but the end result was the same: they were so wrapped up in their own feelings at the time that they destroyed a relationship with someone that truly cared about them. And they both carry that guilt with them to this day.

Fed-Kun's army
Was rooting for the boss this whole time. Turns out they are both POS's.

Also, isn't oh so lovely for them to have all that time for a suspension bridge romantic moment? This boss is too kind taking a break for them.

Users who are viewing this thread