Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu

Vaan_Aura, your translation has small errors from time to time but its way better than many others i have seen from newbie translators, and obviously much better than no translation at all. So, thanks for the release and ignore any non-constructive critic.

Damn, a dungeon exploration manga without cheats and an earnest attempt to gain skills and explore? Thank God they still exist.

forgot to mention.
what he learned wasn't skills it was 'arts'
skills are granted while arts are obtained. I will change it in next chapter
sorry for the mistake

when the manga starts it is explained that the abilities are conferred by the gods and can be a maximum of 3 (3 slots).
after 4 chapters the protagonist can learn other support and fighting skills, how is this possible?
the manga contradicts itself in only 5 chapters ?!
are you kidding me?

edit: ok no matter, there was a translation error

Fed-Kun's army
You want to train your weakest member to get stronger, but when people beat him up just because of a misunderstanding, you motherbubbers won't even back him up? Not even a sorry from anyone? I am dropping this shit. No, no one cares that I'm dropping this. This is just me spitting in the face of the author.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know if I just didn't realize translation was poor before but based off knnisai's comment it really did just heavily drop in Ch.6

Dex-chan lover
No offense to whoever did this, but I, for one, noticed "multible" errors in the most recent chapter.

Thanks you for doing this, but perhaps spend just a bit more time checking for spelling and grammar errors.

sorry for the bad grammar.
will try to be more accurate next time (if there is)

I rather wait for a full chapter than parts 😭
thanks for the new bit tho

thank you for the update; about the next chapter, take your time and publish the whole chapter without splitting it.

Users who are viewing this thread