Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu

Fed-Kun's army
What happened to SAVAN working on World End Harem Fantasia? I was really enjoying that one.

A couple minutes after I chanced upon that beautiful description it was changed to be boring. RIP description, you will be missed

Contributor
@ConstantErasing

The original description, for prosperity:

Note is an ordinary teenage boy in a quasi-medieval fantasy world. One day, he and his best friend Miya undergo a ritual to find out what kind of [skills] they will obtain, and...

Okay, I’ll be frank with you. If you willingly clicked this link, you know exactly what you’re getting into. Do I really need to go over all of this again?

Anyway, the main character gains a useless [mapping] skill while his best friend gets a bunch of overpowered skills, something something he finds a way to make his mapping skill overpowered, something something harem of cute girls, something something prove all those people who made fun of him wrong, something something you’ve already added this series to your follow list because you have nothing better to do. Because you’ve become addicted to adventurer’s guilds and floating status boxes and servants who are always girls with furry ears and fluffy tails. You’ve become so immersed in mediocrity that you now actively seek it, like flies to a banana left out in the sun. You need this series more than it needs you.

Now stop resisting and start reading. Turn the page.

Do it.

Slave.

Mmmmh, looked at the raws of the manga, seem way less oriented on the desperate hard working mindset than the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically mapping out a dungeon or an unexplored region 1km ahead is insanely good. I don't know if anyone has played Etrian odyssey but drawing your own map in that game was a key gaming element and imagine if you just walked in and knew where all the hidden doors/fake walls were from the get go? That said, it's possible it's a common skill and then it makes the mc completely useless unless he can find an op way to use it that seemingly nobody has used before. I dunno we will see.

@Smokron I've played it and I hate the mapping system so much since I always open the map and draw it everytime I move 1 step try the surrounding

I like how we're told the skill is useless but he doesn't even use it once in the first chapter so there's no way to tell whether or not it's actually useless. If this is another one of those retarded manga where there's an obvious loophole for the protagonist to jump through and grab fate by the balls but he doesn't notice it until the plot requires him to I swear to God

Just a warning: this manga has the "Weak protagonist" tag, which means hes a bitch both mentally and physically

Fed-Kun's army
i am sick of 'useless' skills being shown thier worth by a person with more than 2 brain cells. give an actual weak skill, like the ability to barp on will or something, and have those people struggle to live even without a skill.

Double-page supporter
@neorasp Totally agree with you. Mapping maybe is not the most OP skill, but it's still very useful. I refuse to believe that the whole world is mapped. And even then, a map is just in 2D while he can see in 3D. At least, Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen (another manga with the "useless skill trope), put the decency to say that the skill is weak because it was not evolved. (Though, I still find that even not evolved, the skill can be useful if used correctly)

Dex-chan lover
This story is absolutely illogical.
Mapping is very useful for exploration. You don't need to be the best team in the world to understand it.
He was blamed just to give us some cheap betrayal. No one can blame the MC after him clearly stating his skill. He can only be blamed for using it poorly.
MC is pathetic just to show how unfair the world. He isn't trying to use his skill. We just watching him wallowing in self-pity.

Is that how the author is trying to bate me to read this? No way.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the childhood friend would have stuck with him to the end but his own lack of confidence is what caused the breaking of their party

Users who are viewing this thread