Mapping - The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party - Ch. 14.2

Contributor
So she isn't just a bad character but a bad friend as well, neat. Why should we care about her again?

Fed-Kun's army
If the people in this comment section actually did all this act and talk in the real world, I swear to God I'm gonna ask from Him an early Judgement Day.

What a total bit** hopefully they kill her off here and give him an excuse to get stronger quicker or something

Man people in comments are harsh. They were kids . . . and she still is a kid. If a teacher killed kids for acting like twats ya'll would prob be shouting different tales.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul We're in volume 2, the chapter is called "Two Similar Yet Different People" (flashback is about 75% through the novel).

Holy shit! She has a wonderful reason to hate herself. No one can say 'oh it's not your fault', because this is TOTALLY HER FAULT!
Feeling bad about being a fuck up and a bitch is not a good enough punishment for this.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, if she survived that dungeon and still don't go to her and apologize, fuck her and she should die asap!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 13: wow, Erin is an annoying cunt
Chapter 14.1: ah, a flashback will give her a reason for being an annoying cunt?
Chapter 14.2: she was an annoying cunt all along!

Jesus Christ, how unlikable can she get?

Dex-chan lover
I mean on some basic level I pity her, that she was bullied, found "acceptance" in the form of god given gifts she didn't have to earn, and got drunk off the feeling of that "acceptance" to the point she proved how terrible a friend and overall person she is.

I feel bad for the friend who carried her through her darkest times and she literally shit on so hard Erin made her quit magic which was her world. I wouldn't say Erin deserves to die to some boss monster, but she certainly deserves to be taken down a peg or two. She destroys her friend, and all her life after that she still acts like a stuck up bitch?

Man I kinda liked her up till now. She was an arrogant little twat but she was my arrogant little twat.

its ok. but , just dont be like erin vaaan ~
and thaanks!

somehow i agree with all the bad comment about her

Users who are viewing this thread