Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Vol.…

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly not a huge fan of miss panty shots the character, idk I feel like she could have a lot more depth if she wasn’t constantly sexualised. But idk what I expected from the title lmao

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah. That's the stuff, right there.
raccoon-into-trash.jpg

NNrEcD5_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I mentioned this in previous chapters, but the mangaka's cheesecake powers are real. Also seems like he's a fan of certain 90's horror and.. another genre's series.

Dex-chan lover
I just wish one of these days tentacles/tentacle-like vines don't molest girls. Just wrap them up normally. I know it's a futile wish but let a dude dream.

Aggregator gang
6YU3hw4.png

NiLF4sp.png

eCJ49uj.png

ZCn2Bel.png

xnaBEOh.png

60mG6X0.png

Are you sure it's not specialized in absorbing certain fluids instead? :meguupog:
Might be ancient Treent, specializing in absorbing magic power, which is in those
I just wish one of these days tentacles/tentacle-like vines don't molest girls. Just wrap them up normally. I know it's a futile wish but let a dude dream.

Gender equality! Let the pervert monsters molest the dudes too!

Dex-chan lover
i have much to say, so first things first, fuck orpheus. it's obvious he's the dumbass behind this monster attack and i'm very glad to see the monster decided to pierce through his legs instead of just wrapping him up like everyone else. i hate it when the dumbass antagonist get away scot-free.

my god frost what the holy fuck are those panties made of!? no matter how much the tree keeps yanking on them they never even rip a little but the rest of her clothes were torn off as if they were just paper.

Dex-chan lover
"Quick! Throw him the sword!!"

"Why should I!?"

"The camera shots in this manga are REALLY weird for me!"

I just hope that the MC will eventually become more confident sexually when it comes to the girls in his harem, particularly when they want to be with him of their own volition free will? And by that time he had better stop being so nervous when he gets all erotic with the girls and grow a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread