Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Goddess Explains The Summoning

Dex-chan lover
This most probably makes more sense in its LN than here but I still expect some potential from this too even after this roadblock of cliches.

Revenge isekai's are always so God damn awful when they try this hard to make everyone unlikable. Like fuck actually using character development and giving people a reason to be shitty, let's just make them completely illogical and throw them into the deep-end of shittyness!

It's been done a billion times already and it doesn't make the MC look like a badass it just makes him look like the only sane character.
Also what logic is a Level 1 with nothing but Level 1 spells beating a high level minotaur??? That's just bad game design or there was nothing "E rank" about him in the first place. Getting tired of isekais now but I love fantasy and it seems impossible to actually find any fantasy manga out there that isn't already an isekai.

Aggregator gang
Paralysis, Sleep and Poison are good skills wtf. That's a Grass-type Pokemon.

Dex-chan lover
cmon, atleast make him use his brain first, talk about monster worth 0f 250 level but without any poison, paralysis ressistance is idiot..

Fed-Kun's army
Umm, what kind of logic is that to hate someone to that extent unreasonably? Because he's a loner? Shit rank & skills? It looks a bit exaggerated.

And how come a monster who could gave him 250 lvl are defeated by lvl 1 paralyze and lvl 1 poison? LEVEL1 !? That's such a convenient bullshit lol, can this getting any worse than this?

just forget all of those bullshits 250lvl beaten by 1lvl, asshole classmates, shitty act as an evil villain (goddess) and retard mc!!!
his goal is just to punch her!!! are u for real?!?!?WTF
too much nonsense man! cant dig it.

Double-page supporter
The classmates didn't react that oddly, first of all no one knew him, but also the goddess made clear that she doesn't play around and even knocked out the S tier hero. Would any other of lower tier oppose her they'd probably get disposed.

Group pressure, risk of death by goddess and no attachments to the MC all serve to create their behaviour.

What does bother me is this tired trope of an MC with self professed trash tier skills, but as a reader simply seeing their names you realize how strong they are without even seeing them in action. If you're going with this setting, at least give the MC some skills that look horrible but turn out to be great due to thr creativity of the author/MC.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking joke. Fucking retards, stupid plot.

If your revenge is to punch the goddess, why the fuck didn't you do that in the first place. Just go ham on the goddess, wtf do you even have to lose. Literally nothing and worth getting a good hard punch in at least before you "die".

Lmao, even in a normal RPG those are your typical auxiliary/support skills. Wtf is this?

I would've understood the plot if the Minotaur had been like let's say lv. 20 and his paralysis only worked for 30 seconds @ level one. As a loner w/ no other-worldly experience he would have tried paralyze and ran away then hear the monster continue after him in that straight tunnel. Then realistically he would do it again and again trying to run, wondering why his skill was shitty. Then, he should have paralyzed and casted poison multiple times out of desperation, killing off the monster. That would have at most bumped him to lv 5 if this is exp based. Then as the author I would've had him keep going down the tunnel starting to starve and dehydrate running into gradually more powerful monsters. Eventually this could raise his lv's to 20 or so. Probably would then have an adventurer intervene or something to get him out of there and explore the world he wasn't allowed to exist in. But realistically he wouldn't be able to test his skills in the dungeon environment because he should be fearing for his life with determination to live. There would be no time to wait around for an hour seeing if something would die in one shot. Thus he would only be able to start testing on small fry like wolves. Then he could learn more about his powers. . With the many threats on his life, it would have raised his agility vitality and probably defense and attack points too. Who knows.

Feels like wanna leave a nonsense comment here to indicate that I can't even comprehend on what this manga really wanna tell us about

Edit: damn typo

More like tate no yuusha but it will be the goddess this time. The hero after being summoned is way too naive unless something crazy happens. Well yeah Im kinda a fun of vengeance/revenge so Ill just enjoy this shit.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the isekai that everyone will definitely complain about.

but they're still gonna read it because its isekai

time to join the bandwagon

Dex-chan lover
Here's to hoping that unrealistic collective reaction has an in-story reason like some sort of [Shit-stirring] skill that the one girl had the ability to resist, instead of just poor writing. Hoping, mind you, not expecting.

Fed-Kun's army
man i hope he can raise a minotaur to godhood just to watch that goddess get split in half

Dex-chan lover
I have a sneaking suspicion that the corpse he found near the minotaur was another of Kazuma's remains.

Users who are viewing this thread