Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.1 - The Witch's Realm

Dex-chan lover
TBH I feel for the classmates BUT gimme more of this please!! :wooow:

KT3K8Uf.png

Dex-chan lover
Glad they are thinking about it, given how she acts you would assume....WHY give up a personal army of kids?

Plus if it works it develops a precedent for the goddess to kidnap more kids, brainwash them, then use them to invade other worlds in her name.
She doesn't really want people with free will working for her. Even people she brainwashes can be deprogrammed. Instead,
what she'd rather do is use the heroes for experiments to create Sacraments and other weapons capable of waging war against Heaven and defeating the Gods that sent her to oversee her current realm.

A hero's growth isn't capped so they can pose a threat to Gods. That's why you either send them home or get rid of them somehow so they don't upset the World's balance.

Dex-chan lover
As late as the realization is, it's still better than nothing. At least there's someone that can put two and two together and not just blindly believe in everything the Goddess said.

Dex-chan lover
The goddess is bad? Oh my, I did not realize that at all! I thought she was the nicest person in this manga. :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread