Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 51.2

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if skill Silver World gives her full body armor like Kamen Rider Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper.
5PwxmBU.png

It would be so cool and complement the tokusatsu explosion.

Double-page supporter
can anyone who read the LN tell me what her new skill is all about?
Basically if you think Touka's unique skill is op, you're wrong xD If there was a definition of OP in the dictionary, there would be Silver World next to it.

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is that she got the skill because she wasn't just passively wishing for a skill to grant her power, but had dedicated herself to action without it. Basically she was rewarded for doing what she could with what she had, rather than wanting something to solve the situation for her.

Not that different from what you said, but more specifically I interpreted this as meaning that since she had a unique skill all along, without realising it, she couldn't discover a new one, like all the rest of the students. Maybe the reason she didn't see it was because she had it already back on Earth, even if it was unusable back there, with a normal human body. The system only showed skills the students got when they got summoned. Not a bug, but a feature, like Steve Jobs would say.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I so didn't care I have been just skimming pages, doesn't take long when chapters are split into tiny pieces lol...

Dex-chan lover
It's good she's come into her own and all, but... I wanted her to be saved by the MC. :cry:

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
I swear the author deliberately gave almost everybody important in class 2-C some sort of personality disorder, PTSD, or some other neurodevelopmental condition. Like I thought Kirihara was the most extreme case of a grandiose narcissist possible until I remembered a certain presidential candidate actually exists in real life.

Double-page supporter
I swear the author deliberately gave almost everybody important in class 2-C some sort of personality disorder, PTSD, or some other neurodevelopmental condition. Like I thought Kirihara was the most extreme case of a grandiose narcissist possible until I remembered a certain presidential candidate actually exists in real life.
Well Sougo is the real Hero of this story (in the true sense of the term).

Group Leader
MC uses his brain to use his skill, luring the enemies into his range.

Ayaka uses her additional stats and technique to utilize her skill.

The other offensive skill users use their skill directly without thinking about elements like syllable count, range, speed, etc. A prime example of this is Yasu, who lost his fingers in the last chapter.
It makes sense. The difference between Ayaka and all the other heroes is that even without stats she's still a martial artist.
Just understanding the different striking ranges and knowing how to use weapons properly alone would set her apart from all the other heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Learned a unique skill because she rejected the need for one. Classic.

Her acquiring a new skill kinda defeats the point of not relying on said skills.
It's typical. The moment someone shows they can do without some advantage and be badass without it, they gain it anyway, since that character plot is done and they don't need to hold that advantage back anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread