Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 51.2

Double-page supporter
I guess Asagi (that female B-class-hero manipulator) is a bigger deal than one may think if we consider those as MC's real power here.

Double-page supporter
does her power have limited use or unlimited?
and I have a hunch that the goddess will create some scheme to pit her against the MC.
Just MP, and say hi to web-novel's maths!

Double-page supporter
does her power have limited use or unlimited?
and I have a hunch that the goddess will create some scheme to pit her against the MC.
For what we know, no real drawback, except her MP pool.
The skill from Japan has major drawback though.

Double-page supporter
I guess Asagi (that female B-class-hero manipulator) is a bigger deal than one may think if we consider those as MC's real power here.
Asagi's power is strong against strong opponents. Against weak ones it's... not that strong.
She also has a big drawback with her unique skill that she can't work around on her own.

Touka has big drawbacks too and most big head have some way to use them to their profit.

S-Rank Heroes have basically no drawbacks with their unique skills. Hijiri is OP af, Takuto is very strong and has OP spells, Sogou's unique skill is already OP, but her martial skill makes her pretty much unstoppable.

Dex-chan lover
She could kill Kirihara with this skill now. Sadly she won't. She's protecting even the psychopaths like Kirihara and his goons...

Dex-chan lover
Certainly looks like they’re setting up for one. They even turned the fucking cat woman into a human.
No there is no harem and there won't be a harem. Eve and Erika are interested in Touka but they know their place since Seras was there first.

Dex-chan lover
MC uses his brain to use his skill, luring the enemies into his range.

Ayaka uses her additional stats and technique to utilize her skill.

The other offensive skill users use their skill directly without thinking about elements like syllable count, range, speed, etc. A prime example of this is Yasu, who lost his fingers in the last chapter.
Not Ikusaba Asagi tho. Remember they've shown little to nothing of her and her group. That's because she is very similar to Touka as explained by himself.

Fed-Kun's army
they didn't even name the skill after her family technique such a shame she is bound by this world too much for her own good

Double-page supporter
Not Ikusaba Asagi tho. Remember they've shown little to nothing of her and her group. That's because she is very similar to Touka as explained by himself.
Asagi's skill is stronger than Touka.
Besides that, Touka has no idea what is Asagi skill is.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the MC was gonna come swooping in like a knight in shining armor, oh how I am glad to be wrong for once.

Dex-chan lover
WZfJ6PQ.png

Cool guys girls don't look at explosions but did the enemy ingested nitroglycerin or something before that battle?
I guess she wants to change careers to super sentai hero.
power-rangers-zenkaiger.gif

Double-page supporter
I thought the MC was gonna come swooping in like a knight in shining armor, oh how I am glad to be wrong for once.
Yeah, the baka Ayaka does her best though with struggle, but,

a demon general takes advantage of them doing their best struggling,
and baits the army and Ayaka into rushing and taking defenseless position so that they prevent a tool from summoning countless human-faced monsters, even though no point from rushing since he can activate the tool anytime by his well, and it's half-a-lie that it needs some said time to active and only true if automatically,

so yeah, they become defenseless and everyone already tired can't handle countless human-faced monsters,

so MC is gonna come swooping in like a knight in shining armor in black.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, the baka Ayaka does her best though with struggle, but,

a demon general takes advantage of them doing their best struggling,
and baits the army and Ayaka into rushing and taking defenseless position so that they prevent a tool from summoning countless human-faced monsters, even though no point from rushing since he can activate the tool anytime by his well, and it's half-a-lie that it needs some said time to active and only true if automatically,

so yeah, they become defenseless and everyone already tired can't handle countless human-faced monsters,

so MC is gonna come swooping in like a knight in shining armor in black.
It's basically Minas Tirith

WZfJ6PQ.png

Cool guys girls don't look at explosions but did the enemy ingested nitroglycerin or something before that battle?
I guess she wants to change careers to super sentai hero.
power-rangers-zenkaiger.gif
This is ultraman shit is so out of nowhere that my brain cant even have a time to react to this lol

Dex-chan lover
Badasses don't look at explosions, she kind of a baddy now no? Went from OK class president to sexy in two pages

Users who are viewing this thread