Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Goddess Announcing The Summon

Lv1 paralysis from a Lv1 dude, worked on a minotaur, goddess know how high level it is... for 60 minutes.

Oh yeah this will be a ride.

@Kuroageha "Don't expect much, translation died early 2018."

Me: Oh well, at least there should be a minimum of 2-
*Only 3*
Me: Bruh

Though maybe a miracle happens and someone decides to pick it up due to the manga

Aggregator gang
Just fyi I can clear game with that skill, it’s called assasin creed, pretty neat unknown game to everyone but that game have good mechanic, the story was kinda meh but it’s borderline okay.

WHO THE FUCK IN THE RIGHT MIND THINK THAT IS TRASH SKILL ?
AUTHOR YOU NEED TO PLAY and going to gaming forum abit MORE.

Dex-chan lover
Does that mean that this world doesn't have debuffs/abnormal statuses? I can't see any reason besides that for a lv 1 to paralyze and poison a pretty high lv minotaur than that it has 0 resistance to paralyze and poison. That would also explain this part of the novel description, "The status is overwhelming low when compared to his classmates. Moreover Touka’s peculiar skill is supposed to be an absolute failure 【Abnormal State Skill】". If the goddess is a dumbass that happens to be in a world without debuffs or abnormal states/statuses, that makes her even dumber, especially since just poison should be an obviously OP skill since no monsters would have resistances even if it takes time to kill it.

Dex-chan lover
@o0Psc0o And that's what makes me wonder what she considers S-class. I feel like it is flashy-as-fuck magic that, while strong, is also inefficient at killing enemies.
Cause... being able to paralyze(from what it seems, no proper time limit), poison people at the drop of a hat, and put people to sleep(for easy kills or escaping)? He is a pinnacle rogue build with those skills.

@Kazedoom In Skyrim and Oblivion you can do quite a bit with poison and paralysis, I don't think you can beat the game with just that but you can do a lot.

@Kanami-chan Yeah, under valuing support type jobs and characters is way to common a trope in these shitty isekais.

@Leo80221 I wonder if they really will explain the goddess' stupidity. If they don't this really will be just another shitty isekai. (that I will still probably read 😢)

@Leo80221 Hard to say from this one chapter. But it seems that it was only useful because he was in a 1v1 situation. Most likely he can only affect one target. Minotaurs probably have a high physical defense and less magical defense to be fair. Although he still maintained it for an hour, so plot armor. Most likely there are people that have better version of his skills that can target multiple people and/or have more skills. It probably gave him that E evaluation, since he probably won't develop better skills and doesn't have great ones. Considering the title, this was most likely a LN that was adapted into a Manga and then rushed through the first couple chapters of the LN to get to the juicy parts.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom : he would need stealth skills to go with it, which he is missing.

@Leo80221 : It says unique skills so I am assuming at least one (my guess Paralysis) is not present or known.

@Boomburst : Rogue's need stealth. His skills are useful, we assume since their mechanics are not known yet, but if your target shots out first it is likely to draw more opponents then you can handle.

@AmericanJedi : long titles are normally web novels which then get adapted to light novels, this is originally a web novel (though this is almost certainly based on a LN adaption), and the grading (which this starts right after) is like 7-8 wn chapters from their titles MTL, which is likely more detailed (on chapter title mentions MP), since manga adaptions tend to cut out allot.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't say I'm expecting much from this, but I would like the magic/skills/abilities to be tied with will power and determination.

All so that when the MC meets up with either classmates, or the goddess herself it turns out that the " GO TO HELL YOU SHITTY GODDESS!" with the middle finger and the blood dripping from his hand acted as a catalyst to curse her. Though nothing too spectacular just crack her psyche a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright
I was referencing Lisa the Painful and the Ultima series. Basically pointing out how invincible foes fell due to status effect exploits.

Aggregator gang
@Leo80221
In This world, spells and skills that suppose to give abnormal statuses like sleep or poison or paralyze are absolute shit. They don't work because even a normal villager has enough defense to resist the affects. Goddess threw him away because he had shit skills and stats to go with it.
However he finds out that his skills proc 100% of the time. So they are very different from the usual spells people use.(This is probably why his stat growth is so shit compared to the other classmates. to balance how fucking OP his skills are.) Slightly barely a spoiler:
He starts thinking that E doesn't mean the lowest grade compared to S, but something like Extra or Exception. Something that's hard to simply quantify. If you play it right you wold be stronger than S or weaker than D. A variable instead of a static.

Dex-chan lover
What the- is this a trashy parody of that trashy Arifureta?!

Power Uploader
Sniped from lh even before dalay period of lh. LMFAO 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread