Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Goddess Explains The Summoning

Double-page supporter
I think the author was playing too much Disgaea 2...
Is the level cap going to be 9999 too?

Ah yes. Classmates that don't actually care about you. I wonder how fucked up the author's life is if the author is projecting some part of his/her life to this manga.

What a trash dude, do anybody who make mangga like this ever meet human, an old lady that give them candy, a man that help you from an accident that not how people gonna act in that kind of situation and why they so stupid, dude if you want to make a revenge story make it reasonable man, i am tired of this trash isekai manga. this kinda trash just make people think that isekai is bad but there a lot of good isekai manga.

Double-page supporter
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dex-chan lover
This better result in revenge against the "goddess" and the others. I hate seeing revenge bait turn into nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the broken leveling system, in any game you find in real life, killing a monster, any monster, won't provide nearly enough experience points to raise your level to the same level of the monster you killed.
For our MC to have raised levels up to level 258, that monster must have been, what, over level 1000 maybe?
How the ever living fuck did the MC manage to kill that monster?
Sure, he's a Hero, and his skills would probably be stronger than the average Joe's skills at the same level, but his skills were all level 1, and this monster was level 1000+, it makes Zero sense that his skills would be that effective against the monster...

Dex-chan lover
im already very interested and like how others are saying this is alot like Arifureta which i also love that series so looking forward to where things goes with this one

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster The way someone explained it to me is that, the normal version of those skills basically don't work on even villagers, but the MC's version has a 100% proc chance.
"In This world, spells and skills that are suppose to give abnormal statuses like sleep or poison or paralyze are absolute shit. They don't work because even a normal villager has enough defense to resist the effects. Goddess threw him away because he had shit skills and stats to go with it. However he finds out that his skills proc 100% of the time. So they are very different from the usual spells people use."
How would the MC know that, though? In other games, paralyse, for example, would be an extremely dangerous and useful skill, and thus costly. Poison would be a useful skill (if you can call it a skill) in any game I've played. While what you say must be true for that specific universe, for whatever demented reason, the MC shouldn't have such an expectation. Yet he magically does, only to be proven wrong. That proven wrong should have actually been his initial expectation. He should have been glad to see those skills. Unless he has only ever played a few games in his life, and by unlikely coincidence they were impractical skill in those exact few games, so he was left with an impression they are worthless skills in any game.

The only thing this proves is that trash isekai should never be analysed even at surface level.

Group Leader
:haa:

This is the kind of manga that don't need high brain power, the kind that one would use as a refresher after a tiring day, the kind that one can mindlessly scroll through its pages, and still probably get the gist of it.

Supporter
Interesting how different of an approach the anime takes, making it potentially worthwhile to follow both anime and manga.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This most probably makes more sense in its LN than here but I still expect some potential from this too even after this roadblock of cliches.
the novel is so much better. they adapted the beginning so badly. all the questions in the comments are answered in the LN. so much of the premise and motives were left out

This seems to be more time worthy to give attention to than the anime.

Reading this after watching the first 4 episodes of the anime is wild. Haven't read past the 1st chapter yet but these are my thoughts. The anime did a better job at showing the summoning event, and giving a better/more believable justification for the goddess disposing of him. That being said, oh my god did they make the minotaur demons look HORRIBLE in the anime. It's one thing to use CGI to cut costs when showing a mass amount creature, but HOW they look is atrocious. But the actual use of the CGI didn't look that bad, it was just the minotaur design. Same thing with how they showed the poison effect, but it's the same thing of having to cut costs and not being able to put that detailed of a poison effect on a ton of creature. Also, if that's how the anime handle both how the minotaurs look and the MC's initial reaction/encounter with a monster I can't WAIT to see the chicken monsters.

I high how everyone thinks these op set of skill are useless and completely disregards the mc. But what I hate even more is how the mc is agreeing that the skills are trash. Maybe by themselves or if you're facing a foe with detrimental status effects resistance, but if not those skills are great

Users who are viewing this thread