Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ruins of Disposal

Dex-chan lover
so by the end of this chapter he can put 500 targets into sIeep, paraIyze, and poison them and stiII wiII have some spare mp Ieft?

boi i hope that damegami wiII be poisoned to death

So only someone who is immune to status effects can beat him. Hopefully he is aware that might happen.

Fed-Kun's army
But with sheer stat advantages and weapon, he might win ~ A and S rank tho

Aggregator gang
@kazamakj
The manga didn't cover it. But he tried it on the goddess before she teleported and it didn't work.
And the biggest reason he was scrapped was because status effect spells/skills are absolute shit in this world. It's just that his stuff is effectively 100% accurate. The goddess just has some barrier that prevents her from getting hurt from anything so he needs to find away around it.

Dex-chan lover
His abilities are OP as shit. I mean the Goddess must be garbage if she couldn't tell how his powers actually worked. I mean why assume a hero from another world uses the same logic as normal people? Gods/kings/etc really should begin testing people before labeling them as useless. I won't say its not at all realistic though since people like the ump to conclusions and believe they know everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem the cliche for this kind of story is that the goddess actually knew full well what they were doing, and "disposed" of the person by throwing them in whats equivalent to a bonus level for them because its the fastest way to get them strong. The reasoning behind why they arent upfront about it and pretends it is disposal is usually lacking though, and clearly contrived.

Aggregator gang
@Istvan90623
He's Neither? He's cautious as fuck and meticulous. Always making plans to achieve his current goals.
He takes no chances with leaving a trail and evidence. At one point he pretty much disintegrates bodies so that a group can be seen as missing instead of dead, causing people to waste forces looking for dead people so those same forces don't look for him and his comrades. As of the raw, his classmates and the goddess still think he's dead. And he's most likely going to meet some of his classmates soon. Probably kill some of them to reduce the forces the goddess can mobilize.
He's the type to use his head a lot because his skills require tactical thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
mp more than 7000, skills consumption 10 + multi targets with 20 m range damn xD

Not a good sign that he's a walking army at chapter 2.

I don't like the Dungeon Seeker and Arifute OP level up ramping story the Author wrote.

Jesus christ if these skills were in any game I can think of they would either be immediately removed or become the only used skills in the game like what the fuck? These are broken holy shit. Something else to consider is that poison seems to be extremely fucking strong since it's actually killing all these enemies in a reasonable amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread