Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ruins of Disposal

... I had guessed that he was able to perma paralize and poison by spamming it just enough so his MP didn't run out... But 1 hour effect on paralize and unlimited on poison? Say whatever you want, but he's the most busted supporter in existence, hell, his paralize worked on a minotaur several hundreds levels above him. Weak? Nah, it's broken af

Aggregator gang
This is just trash

Not make sense at all

S
A
B
C
D
E

That E-rank boy is a useless one who get kick out of the group

And he is OP like this

So, just inagine, how strong of others in the group will be?

Fed-Kun's army
HOW IN THE FUCK THE GODDESS THROW THE MC TO A FUCKING EXP NEST. A LVL 1 COULD DESTROY A MINOTAUR THATS PROBABLY 200 TIMES HIS LVL. NOT A SINGLE MONSTER HAD ANY RESISTANCE TO A LVL 1 POISON AND LVL 1 PARALYZE. BULLSHIT

Aggregator gang
Now I read it to the latest chapter, 15

IT IS SO GOOOODD!!!

I come back to say sorry that I said it's trash 🙏🏼

Its so good

The goddess must be the kind of person that would delete the character that has no offensive skill that they get from gacha

Little do they know that high difficulty levels require buff/debuff stacking

How the hell are those skills E-rank? The fact that a level 1 paralysis and poison killed a minotaur when combined already warrants him to be at least B rank

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he doesn't actually depend on the skills this much. Like fk you have 1k+ attack now prob, one shot some mfers.

Aggregator gang
@kazamakj
The manga didn't cover it. But he tried it on the goddess before she teleported and it didn't work.
And the biggest reason he was scrapped was because status effect spells/skills are absolute shit in this world. It's just that his stuff is effectively 100% accurate. The goddess just has some barrier that prevents her from getting hurt from anything so he needs to find away around it.
Anime covered that he tried to attack the goddess, but then again in the anime he used hp? as mp before he leveled up... i don't get the feeling he is struggling in the manga, he definitely was in the anime

Users who are viewing this thread