Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Soul Eater

Dex-chan lover
I hope he saves the classmates he knows aren't assholes/didn't actually want him to be killed. Other that I'm all in, poor boy is gonna go through so much hardship but it'll be worth it if he can get revenge on that awful goddess.

I thought he can skip saying the skill name?
Kinda sucks for him to be over level 1000 and still got his ass handed so easily.
He should have quite the high level stats even if it's not so great among peers of the same levels.
Like.. don't he have amazing physique abilities from all the stats? Or even without skills, could he not just launch energy blasts out of pure mana?
Is there no way to get new skills?
Just end their suffering..
Why the sudden bs of not using poison on humanoids, which they're going after him regardless of intentions?
Isn't his aliments 100%? Why did he stop focusing on the deadly floating head?
Is there no antibodies enough to fight his poison or did the potency raise by his stats and skill level?
It'll be nice if the souls were able to give him a blessing or something but I guess gratitude is enough..
Ponders if there's any more being on the level of the previous floating head..
If he were to suddenly go unrivaled.. maybe he can join the demon army?

Dex-chan lover
My suspicions seems to be correct. MC is not evil avenger material. Well, as long as it doesn't drag too much, it seems interesting enough.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kazumaik
I think he was faking not wanting to hit the humanoids with poison to get the Soul Eater to let it's guard down. He got shot the moment he tried to target it the first time, so the MC pretended he had lost the will to fight. He killed them all in the end, so I doubt he had any issue with it. He apologized to the humanoids, so he probably saw it as a mercy kill.

@DexerMang
I don't recall this guy having regeneration, what happened to the hole in his hand and shoulder?
I don't think they've touched on it in the manga, yet, but when heroes level up, they quickly start regenerating HP/injuries, in addition to instantly refilling their MP.

I retract my first statement, the author IS trying, trying to make this a good comedy

He is lucky every fucking being in this labyrinth aren't immune to status ailment.
Also that Soul Eater didn't look like an organic being so I wonder how it works.

Dex-chan lover
@izumabakumatsu He might have been if that dungeon hadn't been so half-assed and his power so OP. If he had had to struggle and suffer for a long time, his hatred would have been refined and his humanity minimised. Add a couple of betrayals to the mix, and he would have become a proper edgelord avenger.

Some of you aren't realizing his abilities are special. Apparently it will always hit and inflict status at 100%, entirely possible that it effects monsters that are immune (to poison) like that undead dragon. Just more idiots in this manga as well, ratings goes down because some of ya'll don't think.

Dex-chan lover
You have to poison your way through a shitty dungeon till you reach level 1789 before your skill reaches level 3 and what do you gain? The option to use non lethal poison.
Fucking l m f a o.

Users who are viewing this thread