Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.1 - The Witch's House

Dex-chan lover
I always assumed they're soft and flexible.

It's demon girl horns I don't get.
If they come out in front, then you can sleep face down and use them as supports. Or sleep on the side and, like with elf ears, use them to stop turning over in your sleep. But if they have points, then either file them to a dull tip, or wear something to cover it, or else you will likely wake up with a few holes in your pillow/bed.

Dex-chan lover
If they come out in front, then you can sleep face down and use them as supports. Or sleep on the side and, like with elf ears, use them to stop turning over in your sleep. But if they have points, then either file them to a dull tip, or wear something to cover it, or else you will likely wake up with a few holes in your pillow/bed.
A.k.a, nothing but a hassle just to sleep.

Aggregator gang
I feel like he had planned of her getting freaked out or something from staying in the same bed as him and ask him to use sleep on her, hence why he was saying stuff like that.

Dex-chan lover
As for turning down an obvious opportunity... The author does explain his reluctance after a bit. It's an understandable reason.

Aggregator gang
This has to be a mistranslation. I feel like that pillow talk was way more difficult to understand than it was supposed to be.

Who the hell talks like that?

Dex-chan lover
yall so down bad I didn't evin need to know which chapter has ecchhi scenes, yall comment so much on a single chapter that its clear as a day. we are all men of culture aren't we:chad:

Dex-chan lover
Remember he's a teenager guys, and a not popular at that, his only "friend" was sogou, he's not a rizzler

Users who are viewing this thread