Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Avenger(s)

Double-page supporter
Bulbasaur-kun has gained a slime companion as the last 100000 isekai 'anti-heroes' have.... fun....

Double-page supporter
So convenient he had a slime join him.. He had no idea what they were fighting about but he assumed it was being picked on as if he was some justice character.. I would of laughed if it acid burnt his hand when he tried touching it.

Arrogant Bastard Npc : Kill Him

Mc plot Armor : So You have Chosen Death.

Sincerely , while there is plotholes , they're nitpicks , as in , where did he get that apple from ? Nobdy cares , and the story is more or less generic, but i enjoy this shit like chocolate chip cookies and hot milk so im okay with it

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the goddess did arrange some humans for him to kill, after all. That is, surely, one of the conditions for becoming a demon.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really wondering how I had this in my following but never read it. Especially cause it's so good.

A bit frustrated with him not getting injured or explained about his hp. Like he was injured by the boss but it's gone. Should be fine if he got stabbed by the dagger his level is high enough

I really wonder how he couldn't dodge that dagger even though his stats op as fuck and level is high as to. Unless their level is higher

Dex-chan lover
White Walker, Nightwall... I'm sensing heavy Game of Thrones references here.

Also... slime, another one for the isekai bingo, i'm racking up quite a lot from my previous reads.

@TheDestroyed756

Yeah, the art is nice and the story doesn't offer anything extravagant.. I do share the thought of this being more or less an early morning snack rather than a hearty meal.

Double-page supporter
This chapter makes me feel like the heroes & goddess side is the true evil instead of the devil king's side. Even these men do what they want, exactly like the trashy goddess. They're preying on an elf for god's sake.

Aggregator gang
Wow you are just good, manga

I am sorry to call you trash in the first 2 chapter

I will continue to read you

lets-kill-him-shopback.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Back in the dungeon the dude was praising himself for developing a sort of sixth sense, since his skills are so specific for line of sight attacking that even a goblin (according to the graphics) could deal with him if it managed to surprise him. Yet here he was saved by the slime. Good work, author. Being inconsistent is one of the trademarks of trash isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread