Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Golden-Eyed Monsters and the Heroes

Double-page supporter
Elder sis seems cool. Good head on her soldiers. Hope she runs into MC.

I guess the MCs strength is 5thousand and in the novel and Manga he trains to control his strength while off screen huh...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly though the art looks good but their appearance doesn't suit them as high schoolers.

Little did you know, that arrogant girl will be heueheueuueuee..

Nope I won't spoil :')

Aggregator gang
To be honest I'm just counting chapters till we get to punch, paralyze and poison that shitty smug goddess. Make it quick

i hate how she's feeling a sense of responsibility for his death even tho it was already set in stone that the protag was gonna "die". i also hate the fact that she's basically trying to use the mc as her reason to feel even more responsible for the other helpless students

Dex-chan lover
At first I was. Whoooat??? Lvl 24? lol.....But MC was lvl 1 when he killed that minotaur. Those levels are as useful as DBZ Powerlevels. TMC could have been instantaneously killed by that beam of the Soul Eater back then, right? So all those pretty Hp amount to nothing, right? Therefore I became pretty concerned, when I saw that bitch use that lightning spell. It could toast MC in a sec and seems to have the longer range. Skills are fucking dangerous in that world. While we're at it, MC skills an the other hand seem to hit instantaneously, but the enemy is still around and the poison attack doesn't kill at once. Those Hp can actually do become a hurdle for MC. Sleep is the most useful skill as it robs the enemy of the ability to think about a countermeasure.

I thought about all the former classmates being scumbags: Well, they are, but what would have happened if not MC would have been singled out as a dropout, but someone else. Would MC have stepped up to protect that person? He is the type who becomes a loner. He was always quiet, right? Yeah, he himself wouldn't have done much, but watched, too. Sure we saw a lot of really big scumbags, but as far as we know the class could have been full with other people who watched in sheer terror as thing unfolded and didn't want to become the next victim. Just like that meek D-rang girl from one of the first chapters.

@cannarali Get yourself comfortable then because at the rate things are going, it would probably take 50 more chapters till the MC battles the goddess, so you will have to wait 3 or 5 years . good luck wiith that

Users who are viewing this thread