Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Golden-Eyed Monsters and the Heroes

@Rin2k except for the Shin Megami Tensei fandom.

Their one rule when playing an SMT game is "Always use buffs and debuffs. No ifs, ands, or buts."

Dex-chan lover
@Kagg50 but she confronted the goddess and was knocked out before sending the guy to the ruins

Fed-Kun's army
@A31D31N
Well it is her choice to believe that Power = Responsibility though, so it's not really a problem... plus she was taught that.

In stories there are those that will have different choices based on their character, and stories with clear cut, black-white morality is very common.

Character flaws are part of a story if you nitpick every detail then it won't be a story anymore but a documentary. You can dislike a story for having different ideas from you, but you can't really change that a character has character for a reason. If a character is lazy, you can't really say the character is dumb for being lazy, that's his character.

People have different views on things. The author or the character might not agree with your idea but that's that. Stories should not be bound by a single "right" ideology.

Dex-chan lover
Level 24 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MC is around level 1800 😂😂😂😂😂
Its gonna be a freaking carnage when he finds his classmates.

@Sh4dey
Except the spear girl, every other classmate voted for the MC to be "disposed of", so i wouldnt criticize him if he decided to kill them all.

Double-page supporter
I wager the "goddess" used to be a hero and are farming the heroes. Making them strong then killing them for exp.

Given the little context at this point it seems more likely that the goddess is the hige devil that appeared and influenced the ecosystem with the golden aura. Talking about a cult seems reasonable too.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow these are some wild theories. Too bad pretty much all isekai and Gods and fantasy these days follow the template
the gods existed, and they are just super strong beings.

Double-page supporter
THIS I HATE, the main story getting split for a sub story no body cares about, we dont care about another group of 'heroes' AT ALL
Author-san stop being stupid and stick with the main plot line and stop branching to useless sub-plots

Wohooo thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait to know what will happen next and can't wait to see the reaction of his classmates when they learned that he is still alive.

Fed-Kun's army
I woke up. I noticed my dog's eyes were golden.

I acquired a lot of experience points.

These guys getting cocky when it's just a few level up lol.

Kinda sad for the girl who tried to help Touka but hoping it won't go dark for her.

"Yeah never forget Pete... ahem... Sogou , those who have power have huge responsibilities."
- Grandmother Ben.

man, give niggas a taste of power and they don't know how to act...fuckin teenage pricks

lol they flexing their 24 lvls while the mc over here at 1700 and still doing jack shit, like y does he need to be dungeon surfing, and also, wouldnt his physical stats be high? So he doesnt need a knight, he can just weild a sword but not use any unique skills like that girl is doing

Dex-chan lover
@zh3tigerrr He's still a young guy. It's pretty normal he would enjoy the company of a beautiful lady, even if he didn't really need her in fights.

Users who are viewing this thread