Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - S-Ranked Hero

Incase why you guys are curious on why she cant fall asleep:

She has to sacrifice something to use her spirit magic.
In her case, she used Sleep.
So she has insomnia until her spell wears off, but the MC can counter it by putting her to sleep, and cheating the system.

Double-page supporter
Self-proclaimed king uses Steal on experience points 😂

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update please translate the next chapter soon.

Dex-chan lover
So why is she even considered a goddess? At best healing to the degree of reattachment is a saint skill. Kinda cringe to be called a goddess yet be entirely dependent on some brats you summoned when it comes to dealing with situations.

Double-page supporter
That disguise was so fucking useless, lmao. It only changed her ears, haha.

Anyway, I can't wait to see that goddess suffer~

Thanks for the update!~

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Gacha games where you can only have so many characters so you need to "dispose" of lower rank characters so you can use the high rankers in your party.
Goddess is simply a gacha gamer mid maxing her stats

I hope it's a meaningful thing that the goddess makes that grumpy face as if she's trowing a facade. It would be nice if she just smiles to look punchable and make her the most alien with that attitude because she's not human nor mortal

Users who are viewing this thread