Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - S-Ranked Hero

Anyone know where this is in the novel? I'd like to read ahead.

Edit: to anyone wondering, it seems to be chapter 62.

What's the point of him being lvl +1000 when he's performing the same feats he did at much lower levels?

Fed-Kun's army
Page 25. Great artwork depicting Vysis (Viches): beautiful and ugly at the same time.

Thank you very much for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul Her healing abilities are much stronger and useful than that. She's, of course, full of shit. Just doesn't want to use it on what she considers trash.

That's why "goddess" with human form and living in same place as human is bad thing, moreover the "goddess" is incompetent because they need to summon hero to solve their world problems. In this case the goddess probably want to use heroes as tool for supremacy, i hope mc can save some of them and kill the narcissistic one

Dex-chan lover
Class rep's bob armor keeps changing design during this chapter - sometimes it has the straps holding it up and the bobs are bare, and in others the straps disappear and everything becomes more modest.

Author-kun: (handwaving) it's just a special ability of the S-rank hero, now shoo

😃

Dex-chan lover
Class rep's bob armor keeps changing design during this chapter - sometimes it has the straps holding it up and the bobs are bare, and in others the straps disappear and everything becomes more modest.

Author-kun: (handwaving) it's just a special ability of the S-rank hero, now shoo

😃

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the reason for the confusing ears from before is now blatantly clear.

I will take Aqua 100000x over than this shitty goddess.

Double-page supporter
Uh... I thought he already knew that though... didn't they first meet with her as a full ass elf? Lmao... wait hold on let me go back lmao I'm confused 🤣

Edit: wow I really just saw her and immediately thought she was an elf lmao... okay life makes sense again mybad author-san continue 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
This the opposite of Kumo desu ga, nani ka, in Kumo's anime they spended a lot of time the human's side, while this anime spend a lot of time the mc's side.

Users who are viewing this thread