Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Serasu Ashren

Dex-chan lover
It's called "not being a living piece of shit" sadly a rarity here.

Hmmmm... wouldn't it be a twist if princess send off elf girl because she was jealous of elf's beauty?

Maybe I've read too many revenge manga.

Contributor
@Nomys
7c6.jpg

@Piyush123 For real!
I didn't expect Touki to do it then and there, all of the internal monologue was talking about someday this and someday that. It's like he had to hide his killing intent so completely from Civit that he hid it from the reader.

@Nomys I can promise you from reading the WN that this isn't the case.

The real reason, if you want to know, is that
the king lusted after Seras so much that he even commissioned a huge portrait of her for himself, and the princess wanted to save her from that.

Double-page supporter
imba wtf, poison and paralyze (and probably sleep) working on a powerful undead

"Your boob window is making the other elves uncomfortable, leave the country."

Double-page supporter
Well i understand she is indeed a beautiful waifu and rare to see someone who is not an slave companion and she is a good waifu, i would love to see romantic development between touka and serasu!!

Double-page supporter
The Skeleton composed fully of calcium and magic grew warts and puss. Cool... I'm sure that the poison skill is more of a reality bending ability.

Double-page supporter
@wolvenworks NGL, I was struggling at that word at first and even read it as "Battling Weapon" and was like "since when weapons are not for battle" lol

Fed-Kun's army
@mdgtpope
Author did a great execution
at exchange between touka and civit....... Seriously mc was really witty, he knew that the moment he left civit he will become pain in the ass in future alongside Goddess, but yeah his death i never expected like that i thought their fight will be epic but man our touka really surprised us out there. Right now i am at eva saga where they are travelling towards golden demon land

Users who are viewing this thread