Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Serasu Ashren

Dex-chan lover
> Im actually snickering right now.
The disguise of Seras, from our perspective are not that differen you see.
Just dont look at the face... Look at around shoulder level, like the mercenary man on the town, saying he knows she was Seras just by looking at it...
Just how true it is, awesome...

But then, question arise... The mercenary man that guess Seras in disguise on the town, the first time he looks at her on her origin country, i bet, he only looks at those massive things. not the face....

> Seras: "Once again, Im Serasu Ashren"
On this panel, did you notice the skirt of Seras?
As expected, i know she has no pantsu at all.
The strings that maintaining the snapping function of her pantsu was missing on her side view...

As a proof, when Seras attacking the skeleton king, there's no pantsu shots at all as a fan service... Why? because there's not in the first place...

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow the scene where Touka holds the wooden hammer excites me a bit.Also, didn't they rush the story too much!?
@Piyush123 I also like that part where he doesn't
want to leave problems in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@bosbarret
Yeah, well literally every manga which are adaptation from LN, their story are rushed btw. I don't know why......... writer really executes well in the storytelling, defining every details of characters, surrounding etc. But not in the case of manga. Mangaka doesn't do justice to LN btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing how the MC's powers were forged in that soul crushing pit the goddess dumped him it to. Guessing they can damage the soul/ animation force of enemies besides hindering the body. He did kill that flying stone head after all with those powers.

Dex-chan lover
Elf waifu was banished from a falling empire due to her seductive prowess and still chose to feature her atomic power in full sight, truly a courageous act deserving of our legendary simptagonist.

i wonder how
I WONDER WHY
yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that i can see just another lemon tree :)

Dex-chan lover
byItoav.png

Double-page supporter
@Velsy The egg's...
gonna hatch a filly, a female foal, a mare and female horse baby.~ (Not plural.)

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
yeah right.........
if you have read the latest chapter of the web novel that is kinda true but not at the same time bro :v

I HATE FEMALE CHARACTERS, THAT ARE OVERLY ATTRACTIVE BUT ACT LIKE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT IT🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡IT JUST MAKES ME THINK "IF U DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT"

Users who are viewing this thread