Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made

If you are looking for originallity and quality go somewhere else, if you are looking for good ol' edgy stuff, this is your manga (less than Dungeon Seeker though).

Dont try to read the novel of it, there's so many onomatopoeia's, it's downright caveman japanese. Translation only hurts more

all these "worst to best" revenge isekais always move so quickly, it drives me absolutely nuts. i understand that the genre is a really basic power fantasy but i really can not buy into the premise if the MC is the strongest guy on earth by the end of chapter 5. arifureta pulled the same dumb horseshit. the fun, interesting part is the struggle to overcome and rooting for the underdog hero, but every single one of these are desperate to get it over with as soon as possible so it can follow the continuing adventures of unstoppable edgelords that never face any problems whatsoever. would it really kill the author to let the MC languish at level 3 for a little while longer?

its fantasy and all yada yada

but authors really paint a trash bunch of people for the "common" japanese person
it doesnt give a good impresion at all

or they are full on edge, or full on stupid, where is common sense and morality?
why every one of them is full on revenge and abuse? why not justice? why not order?
i mean you can do a lot with other topics and be full on killing the evil goddess and punishing the traitors.

for a moment i tho it would be interesting to see paralysis and poison work in an isekai, with battles of wit trying to one up the dice
but this is just stupid

Another disappointment. But I love the art.
Useless skill is actually super useful but for some reason, a goddess or none of the other classmates can't wait for like 5min to test their abilities. This trope relies on everyone being mind-numbingly dumb.

@KaelRhain: it's the character's point of view in these, not some objective portrayal of people. When told from certain characters viewpoint, others may seem harsher or more exaggarated than from another character's viewpoint (such as things one might find embarrassing and another one as simply normal). And stories where characters are always in control are boring.

Who in the right fuck was say a guy with "Paralyze, sleep & Poison" is useless? That's an OP combination for assassination, abductions and interrogation and get even worse if you level it up into an AOE attack.

@hish11 If I had to take a guess then im sure the goddess just views the combination as something boring that doesn't amuse her enough. This entire story looks like everyone is just pieces on a board for a higher being's amusement during their endless lifespan.

Oh god I need bleach for my eyes 🤢🤮 This manga looks like it was done by an 8th grader with a really bad case of chyunibyou. Unreal personalities, the main character is bipolar and strong enough to kill things that no one in that world should be able to (even though he is an e-rank which is supposedly the weakest). The mc is stupidly strong but he is still an e-rank. Also, I think there has already been around five flashbacks even though only four chapters have come out right now. Is the author trying to tell us about his life before or after he got summoned? Talking about my first problem though about the unreal personalities.... Not even a week has passed and those normal high school students suddenly become these psychos for no reason. It's just poor in story, like really poor. The art is ok, but the artist has to make all these stupid facial expressions to keep to the story, so that ends up shit too. It's a shame, really.

@nedmak These 4 chapters came from 20 condensed ln chapters which has way better pacing and flashbacks work better. Guessing they wanted more to jump into building his harem

Aside from the mob mentality of his former classmates, this series takes on a sense of realism more so than 90% of the other isekais out there, most of the gritty ones do imo

I'd seriously give the ln a read if you want a solid isekai with a sense of realism, manga seems rushed reach the harem part

also so far ln is as sexually graphic as manga even at 62 chapters, mentions of rape and the chest exposure of that one girl but somehow still tamer

Dex-chan lover
>stat is +2367 for ATK, SPD, DEF etc
>don't even try to hit an attack to monster
>can't avoid beam attack
>screwed up by a single hit

either the stat menu is error, MC too stupid to use his brain, or author-san don't do enough research abt RPG system

In terms of pacing, the wn and the manga are on the extreme ends of the spectrum, wn is too slow while manga is so rushed for some reason. Maybe they'd slow down the pace once the world-building starts?
But still hyped to read it!

@Icryalot Does this really go down the harem route tho? From what I've read so far, It feels really unlikely knowing how the characters interact with each other. Kirihara's harem on the other hand....

@lainfec true, wn is a bit slow, but the chapters themselves arent particularly long so; I think those intro chapters help to define who mc is and why his reactions are the way they are... still some normal isekai tropes but...

I don't know if it'll go harem but basing off of similar series, it seems like it might be a somewhat knock-off arifuta

Users who are viewing this thread