Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

They say he's E, but he seems incredibly powerful just by virtue of the skills alone—paralysis instantly makes the enemy vulnerable, and that was probably something way stronger than anything the regular heroes are going to be fighting for a while. The fact that it was paralyzed for an hour for the poison to take hold, and remained stuck even in death is stupidly useful. It would've made more sense if he had to stack it repeatedly while running to slowly work it in and have to recast it repeatedly over the course of the poisoning. "Level one paralysis", they said.

They're not even trying to make the MC initially weak anymore.

This is gonna be more shitty edgy trash. Can't wait for more! I live to read this shit.

I just want to see him fuck shit up for that sociopath of a goddess. Honestly though, he's an edgy outcast and he deserved every bit of rejection. He's trash, and the goddess is trash. I hope they fuck and make an even worse demon lord that ends their whole miserable world. Also, that dude that called him a perv is just so cringy. Really? Holding a clothed girl's shoulders is somewhat perverted? Maybe its a japanese thing, but still. If you're going to have douchebags, at least make it realistic douchebaggery.

Dex-chan lover
@Prominis : and if it was not a 1 on 1 fight with no interruptions that would never have worked.... he is "weak" (I think the paralysis is a strong ability, but on a different axis then the goddess measuring methods, and the poison is a very weak attack at level 1) but but ran into just the right circumstances to maximize his abilities (opponent weak to paralysis and not immune to the poison plus complete isolation to give him time) for a sudden strength gain.

Though since it was level 1, there could be other factors that we did not see, maybe there is a "high" chance of it failing and he lucked out. right now we only know the names of his skills, and not how their levels affect them.

My guess is he has a low starting point paired with high growth potential as his skills level up and their synergies get more broken.

Dex-chan lover
The webnovel translation was dropped after 3 chapter... Not very motivational...

I remember this story from syosetsu. It's... okay. Nothing really stands out from all the other "I'm OP but everyone else thought I was weak so I got ostracized from my class" stories. What bothers me is the progression of his skills. The order he learns new skills just doesn't make sense to me. The obligatory pet also kind of bothers me because it seems like just pointless padding so far. The plot suffers from lack of focus, it's less of a revenge story and more of a standard "let's have fun in isekai" story. I found myself skipping over the side stories featuring his classmates. The waifus are kinda cute though (yes, multiple).

Maybe these won't be issues in a version that's been edited like a manga.

@monkey123 a real douchebag would make it seem more legit. They wouldn't throw words so stupidly. They'll do things with an aim to make themselves look cool. In what fucking world would anyone react the way these assholes did? Certainly not in highschool, not even in middleschool. The characters reacted like elementary students. 3rd grade at most. Real fucking dumb. The author is looking down on young people.

Aggregator gang
I have read the web novel I'd say its an average series. It have one battle scene that leave me with a deep/best impression on this series. Other than that its a meh...
I personally hate isekai series with classroom summon/transfer due to large amount of characters introduced in the early chapter. This series suffer from that due to sh8t loads of classmates POV that I give 0 fuck.
Its a revenge series where the MC explore the world to find a way on how to make his debuff skill work on the shitty goddess.

@Harem_Sovereign he did. I mean it was overboard and kinda creepy how it happened but he's just as creepy. If it weren't for the fact that he might have powers that could be useful for the group, which he did, it would be understandable if people left him at some village, yeah?

Double-page supporter
Why even call her a goddess. Should've called her something else to piss her off more. She ain't no goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread