Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Departure of Testimony

Supporter
Considering how front and center (literally) that mithril is on the volume 2 cover, that lays out the path quite effectively.

....But what is with that nonsense of a chapter title?

Dex-chan lover
Page 9
Amanda is hurt, and she has a mini-giantess that could easily carry her, instead, she is being carried by a smol frail girl?

Dex-chan lover
Wow the pacing on this just went thrue the chipper. It's like a month passed and now we're facing a dragon which everyone assumes will be the new wifu...

WTF is wrong with the plot development these days. Why are we speed running story arcs in chapters rather then the volume they need to get attached to anything more then a random mascot character.

Dex-chan lover
quick mc, start to wave your hands and repeat after me... yooouuuu aaaareee sleeeepiiiinggg, weeee aaaareee paaarrt oooff youuur dreaaaaam

Dex-chan lover
Wow the pacing on this just went thrue the chipper. It's like a month passed and now we're facing a dragon which everyone assumes will be the new wifu...

WTF is wrong with the plot development these days. Why are we speed running story arcs in chapters rather then the volume they need to get attached to anything more then a random mascot character.
this manga has had extreme story telling issues since the first chapter, much worse is very likely to come
the moment they decided to justify all his powers by simply saying "oh actually he is a reincarnator and he somehow increased his magic power" you should have known it was going to be some low tier slop

if you want a good new fantasy manga Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku looks pretty good so far

Dex-chan lover
this manga has had extreme story telling issues since the first chapter, much worse is very likely to come
the moment they decided to justify all his powers by simply saying "oh actually he is a reincarnator and he somehow increased his magic power" you should have known it was going to be some low tier slop

if you want a good new fantasy manga Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku looks pretty good so far
It's not that I had high expectations. But I was hoping for more then "Manga artist illustrates the rough draft of a storyboard with a few minor connective actions to make it slightly more cohesive then the ramblings of an ADHD zoomer on crack."

Dex-chan lover

Don't forget the tonal whiplash,
Maid: "I can't, I'm a slave"
MC: "Nuh uh"
Maid: "Cry"
Maid now has healing magic
Swords girl: "Some girl got snuggle struggled by an orc, then she became an hero"
Small girl: "Yay, nobody got snuggle struggled this time"
MC: "Neat, lets eat some orcs"
This shit is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the maid only now realising she isn't a slave? Remember when MC got her he specifically said he would only take her as an equal not a slave? Magically she's not even a slave anymore too. I'd get PTSD but not her thinking shes still a slave when it's been told multiple times she's free to do whatever she wants.

Also the dragon part feels really off, like while walking up it she realises its a dragon but not when approuching it? Also the pacing is still on insane mode. Is this a remake from a failed serialisation in the past? like we are skipping all the character stuff and plots to end the prologue.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah this story is pretty generic but does have potential.
Heck i know another story with the exact same premise that did turn out to be pretty good.

But holly hell, the phasing of the story is amped up to not 11, but at least 16.
Like, if there was the same exposition over like 4 times the chapters it would have been fine.
And might even have improved the story.

EVERYTHING is super rushed or not explained at all, which honestly makes the it all a big disappointment.
The story could have been pretty good if it had more chapters to be fleshed out.

You could have make an whole arc out of the city development.
While also incorporating the slave girls love story / slave trauma / learning magic over the entire thing instead of doing everything in literally 2 chapters and have her falling for the MC for the hell of it.
She literately fell in low at first sight and the slave over was just cool with handing her over to the MC for no apparent reason. MC did not even have to buy her out and she done nothing for the story other than fan-service.

The backstory about the " orc victim girl "being the reason the warrior girl ( supposedly ) being why she is angry all the time could have been a nice side story for 1-3 chapters while the soldiers also got a short training arc.

which then could have ended with the attack on the village as a nice way to tie it all together as a way for her to overcome the issue with her ( and the elf girls ) work in training new recruits and prevent the same tragedy from repeating itself.

Dex-chan lover
I find that dragon funny. It literally can troll adventurers thinking it was a normal hill. Who rolled the nat 1?

Users who are viewing this thread