Heart Gear - Ch. 51 - Let's become family

These last few chapters feel like such a huge disservice to what came before. This used to be one of my absolute favourites and now I'm just like yeah, it should be over. Basically ending in incest town? Eugh. RIP all the potential this series had.

I hope the author can really focus on his health now at least, that can be one good thing that comes out of this.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is kinda contrived now.

The dilemma of 'should I bring back humans' is null and void if humans aren't even gone. Now the main issue that these humans are having is 'not enough humans' then... What's there to question? Press the button.

In fact, it's kinda invalidated everything else that's happened. those people have ALWAYS been there. Roue has NEVER been the only human, she's just the only one from space that we know about, and she might not even be unique in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that an isolated pocket of humans exist somewhere. They probably thought they were the only ones left themselves.

I wonder if Roue will lead them to the other gears? Old man must have some insights to the question they posed to her....

Dex-chan lover
"Pls have my babies, incest is killing us"
Is not a scenario I was expecting from this manga.. should have really just ended

Ok apparently next chapter will be the end after all.. cant say Im a fan of how this turned out..

I LOVE the art inside the facility though, so good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread