Heaven Official's Blessing - Ch. 45 - Below the Sinner’s Pit

AAAAACCCCKKKK real Hua Cheng is so handsome, his eyes, his proportion... so perfect😍 and he's so tall wtf?
I stare at him like a loooong time❤
Thanks for the double updates~♡

Dex-chan lover
yayyyy no censorship (read: xie lian's pov this time) so we can see hua cheng in a full glory

I can't vet over how amazing the shading, textures and highlights are. In so so many details! You can see San Lang's canine teeth even when he barely has his mouth open. The amazing glimmering on E-Ming that makes it look incredibly vicious even just in that single frame.

I'm rather upset mere technical reasons are keeping me from feeding the artist team! It's 2021 and getting things done across the world has become significantly easier and is yet still a pain with countless hurdles!

Anyway thanks to the scanning team for translating and sharing!

Thank you, thank you for all your hard work! This is the best in manwha and gives the same air as when I read the novel - so beautiful....HUGS AND BE WELL....

The art is too beautiful. We get to see how he looks earlier than the novel and he is def a good looking boy. Thank you so much for the updates, really look forward to them!

Group Leader
That cute height difference yessssssssss.
Thank you so much for double update!!

i caught up T^T
thank you so much for the updates :')

the art of this manhua is so pretty. the prettiest i've seen <33

Users who are viewing this thread