Heaven Official's Blessing

Does anyone know if something happened to this translation?
On bilibili they reached ch46 but here no uploads for over a month...

Is the group o a hiatus? Did they cancel the project? Any news?

@CjaNgwu You can watch TGCF anime on Funimation or the official Bilibili website legally. No region block. Episodes are released for free on Bilibili after 1 week delay

@lop4clip That's because the website you linked is just stealing/reposting the official subbed donghua from the official Bilibili website: https://www.bilibili.com/bangumi/play/ep350301?from=search&seid=18233512579571158016. It's the same subs, but at least you can actually support the show by giving your official views on the original website (and the episodes are free!!)

Does anyone know a way to access the raw version except billibilli app? It's so complicated to buy coins on the android app.

...I somehow missed the tag shounen ai and thought the main character maybe pretended to be male her whole life (I mean in Ch5 he has bandages on the chest! That's a classic move >__<). I have nothing against BL, I was just a bit surprised when I realized it was BL afterall hahaha

someone on twitter did their own translation if u don’t want to wait for these updates: https://twitter.com/tgcfmissy?s=21

I finished it.

Im really happy not gonna lie.

I hope Hua Cheng and Xie Lian lives happily ever after forever.

Read heaven official's blessing in website.

damn, I wonder how long it'll take for starember to complete the whole thing considering the novel is rlly long

English Translators, are you going to re-translate TGCF manhua, since our artist re-drawed TGCF manhua?

Users who are viewing this thread