Heimin no Watashi desu ga Koushaku Reijou-sama o Taburakashite Ikiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
ls it just me or did it feel like it was building up to some sort of dark twist there? Like how the lady is actually a sadistic dom or something idk, I was kinda surprised when it was fine in the end

Dex-chan lover
Was good but very fast, could've been slowed down a fair bit. Like that girl introduced at the end did not need to happen, it was already a strong start it didn't need a rival cliff hanger already, could've saved that for the start of the next chapter if still keeping the speed

Dex-chan lover
Could imagine Lilah being one of the fastest trained bodyguard/personal knights ever in the Country's history.

Banned
I don't know. Everything is kind of unbelievable. Also the character introductions are just one after the other and MC knows them all? Strange narrative. Whole thing feels amateur-ish, too. Too bland. I don't have much hopes that this will produce good yuri. Too bad. Might come back when more chapters are released but for now it's a skip.

oh, whatever i can trade to be one of those maids xD
thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
The maids 😂😂😂

Tbh if not for the very last panel this could have even ended as a cute Oneshot, but I like longer stories so I'm not complaining that there's more

Users who are viewing this thread