Heimin no Watashi desu ga Koushaku Reijou-sama o Taburakashite Ikiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
nah, I don't care that she's super strong all of a sudden like much worse manga make their male protagonists much stronger with way less explanation or alternatively make their male protagonist some complete loser who pulls chicks like mad anyway. Lmao

Like she's got good memory and is very observant, and then she just goes from there. It's enough for me for the type of story this wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO what the fuck is even going on anymore. Now the MC is super strong, too? After chapter one being all over the place, i think this is where i will take my leave. 4/10, hopefully others enjoy it more.
OP shit like this only really bothers me if they can snap their fingers and solve any tension immediately and that tension is supposed to be a core driver of the plot. Don’t see why MC being God means shit when at the end of the day we’re all just here to watch gex

Dex-chan lover
Dang I think this would've been better without her having powers and without the incoming school thing (is this going to turn into a magical academy type story?), would've been nice to keep at her just being a bodyguard and exploring her relationship Eva given the dramatic differences in their positions

Group Leader
Actually she right they lose their monds after all these two are in love with her being in love mean lose you mind for someone

Users who are viewing this thread