Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 14 - A Woman with no AV

Dex-chan lover
mah boi, you better cook and hope the author dont let sumire get off the hook.

Banned
3rd person to pick this up dang thanks for the chapter.

Pretty realistic how the JAV industry preys on failed gravure n idols
Yeah they will always say ez money but this path is shty and dark af. That way they are destroying young or middle aged girls who wanted to have normal life but are in need of money..

I will say that it was too fkn close.. author wanted what? The thing is that she was even there is just disgusting.. ehh I don't have high expectations now.. again it was too fkn close..

Dex-chan lover
For what it's worth, it does offer a realistic perspective on why people do AV. Also, it's wild that Sumire is completely unfazed by what the producer just said to her:

nCQLwnb.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they will always say ez money but this path is shty and dark af. That way they are destroying young or middle aged girls who wanted to have normal life but are in need of money..

I will say that it was too fkn close.. author wanted what? The thing is that she was even there is just disgusting.. ehh I don't have high expectations now.. again it was too fkn close..
The young girl's imagination are so high that they even think of the seggs weeks after it happened, that it makes them wet. It makes them jump the rails or invite more men on the train.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the main character already. What kind of retard spent money that's not theirs?

Dex-chan lover
I hate the main character already. What kind of retard spent money that's not theirs?
to be fair, a lot of people would,

Also that AV offer ar damn too juicy, considering Sumire's situation where she needs quick cash.

Users who are viewing this thread