Helck - Vol. 12 Ch. 106.7 - Sequel Delay Notice

Dex-chan lover
At least we know its still coming. Thanks for the notice.

Dex-chan lover
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who didn‘t really like the second half of Helck? It was just too much drama, too much supernatural things and all these „the heroes defeated the end villain - but wait! Actually the REAL villain was XY all along!!11!“ twists.

I much prefer Helck, Vamirio and Piwi going on adventure, with a great mix of action and humor. I hope we see more of that in the sequel.

Dex-chan lover
Will we finally see the emperor, the guarian king an the other two heavenly kings?

And please kill off piwi.

I want to read up on the cute human/demon love interests, and them to gain their wings again. Are they just as strong as they were when they were hero's?
@Zunko
I agree, these stupid mascots characters destroy the atmosphere.

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaField yeah as fantasy action adventure story it was nothing outstanding so when these parts dominated at the end it got weaker.

Contributor
At least we know that he really is working on it mmm...

Contributor
I didn't even know she was working on a sequel that was going to be released soon. I knew she was doing it, but I thought that was like, far in the future. Yay!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I didn't like was Helck's ugly mutation. You know. That on that slowly mutated Helck's face, so it begin to fit his head and turned him into a bishonen in the end. *Urg*

Edit: Let her work and take her time. I guess it's worth it. Berserk also features a very high quality, but takes it time. It's great that seeminly everyone is on the same letter with that, as noone really complained about it here. Also Peewee might return, but please don't create entire arcs around him again, okay? (Yes, I know it was a spin-off, yet still.)

Dex-chan lover
Personally...I prefer manga authors focusing on one at a time. Acaria just got out of hiatus purgatory and I dont want it to go back again

Users who are viewing this thread