Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Martial Arts Congress Champion

Dex-chan lover
I hope the tiny bird summon thing we see an outline of is secretly the most powerful new summon he got.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of comments are new to me but seem more fun then disqus, there the only thing that matters is that you get more likes than the other person, here maybe you can have a discussion about actual chapter, btw tnx for the chapter

u.u ty for the translation.
men i realy want to see how is he going to fare against the hero.

Dex-chan lover
Still need to breakoff the comment habits, this is the place to check now

Dex-chan lover
ty for translation,

can I just say that this new forum is one of the most annoying things I've seen: to comment you literally load a new website...

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chapter!

And damn, this chapter almost made me go after the LN version. Can't wait to see the fight between the MC and the hero!

Dex-chan lover
This kind of comments are new to me but seem more fun then disqus, there the only thing that matters is that you get more likes than the other person, here maybe you can have a discussion about actual chapter, btw tnx for the chapter
Well it seem also less restriction. I can say shitty thing without need approval.

Users who are viewing this thread