Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 62 - Ruler of the 4th Floor

Dex-chan lover
These floor requirements get increasingly more ridiculous.

This has, "I don't care how small the room is, I'm casting Fireball," vibes all over it.

Lower half may or may not be indestructible. Depends on game age rating and censoring mechanics.

"For me?"
Yes, that was totally the plan all along, and had nothing to do with you planning gruesome murder on at least two members of the party.

It's rather unusual to have four limbs that close together if they're not spread out (like spiders).

And a new boss. Yay?

Dex-chan lover
Translator
I'm glad to announce that this chapter have minimal mistakes (saw one or two grammar one) compared to all the other chapters, cheers!

WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN.

Dex-chan lover
as person who read up to dated translate WN, i am not fond of Cecil lol

Dex-chan lover
Translator
I'm glad to announce that this chapter have minimal mistakes (saw one or two grammar one) compared to all the other chapters, cheers!

WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN.
Page 17 has some pretty confusing ones, like the girl being part of a "Bandit gang". You'd picture her roaming travel routes, mugging and raping people. It's more of a "Phantom Thief Troupe". You know, like Sly Fox, or Robin Hood.

Also, he didn't say she "left something out". When I read that, I thought there was more to the story. No, she just lied about what he said.

Then in the end there's the whole bit where he'd like her to trust them more. The line was そう思ってるならもっと僕らのことを信用してほしい, which should translate to something like "If that's what you think, then I'd like you to trust us more".

No shade on the whole "holds my future" bit. There was some seriously fucky Japanese going on there.

Group Leader
To hold the hero's future with his sword, this gal innuendos be crazy this chapter heh.

It would be cool to show some bits of what's happening in the frontier or the demon side, the current pacing and events portrayal make it seems like the Demon Lord is just chilling waiting them.

Dex-chan lover
Page 17 has some pretty confusing ones, like the girl being part of a "Bandit gang". You'd picture her roaming travel routes, mugging and raping people. It's more of a "Phantom Thief Troupe". You know, like Sly Fox, or Robin Hood.

Also, he didn't say she "left something out". When I read that, I thought there was more to the story. No, she just lied about what he said.

Then in the end there's the whole bit where he'd like her to trust them more. The line was そう思ってるならもっと僕らのことを信用してほしい, which should translate to something like "If that's what you think, then I'd like you to trust us more".

No shade on the whole "holds my future" bit. There was some seriously fucky Japanese going on there.
I'm going to double check the thief/bandit thing when I get home and gonna check with a guy who's caught up with a novel to see if it's mentioned further. But true, bandit gangs in medieval representation are "oh a stray girl, give us money before we rape you" but this girl probably just an average thief

The "You left something out" was changed on purpose from if I remember correctly "I think that's wrong", hence why the two sentences were similar "Please be mine" vs. "Please be my teammate"
I thought it was good enough to understand but if it's really hard to understand than my bad sorry

When I read that line, I felt really, really janky, try putting it in context. I somehow thought Hermios was talking to Rosetta cus "if you think so"? Who thinks what? Rosetta said the last line of that page, or is it Cecil "if you agree with us" Trust us more doesn't sits right with me so I put her on purpose, meaning telling Cecil to trust Rosetta, since Cecil was asking about her. I think that's very fine there.

Dex-chan lover
as person who read up to dated translate WN, i am not fond of Cecil lol
well she is extremely smitten with Allen but too afraid to admit it,but tries to keep other women away like mad. Already the Elven queen wants Sophi to marry Allen by the sounds of it.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, now there's the reason for Allen and co to hoard all the tablets they can find.

well she is extremely smitten with Allen but too afraid to admit it,but tries to keep other women away like mad. Already the Elven queen wants Sophi to marry Allen by the sounds of it.

I'm expecting the 3rd candidate for beast king (warrior princess) to join his harem later, gotta get all the races.
Help the brother become new beast king, get imouto as proof they're on good term + 'ey imouto go get im'

Dex-chan lover
Welp, now there's the reason for Allen and co to hoard all the tablets they can find.

I'm expecting the 3rd candidate for beast king (warrior princess) to join his harem later, gotta get all the races.
Help the brother become new beast king, get imouto as proof they're on good term + 'ey imouto go get im'
Mr. Rizzler Worldwide

Dex-chan lover
dogora keeps getting hassled by the author lmao he's literally the only one who has shield yet he's the one who got his clothes burnt off smh

cecil is now growing more annoying smh queen and elf princess route FTW

what if the "future" is that she's the one who'll backstab the hero lmao

i really like hurting myself with my imagination lmao i hope hermios don't get killed :meguuusad::qq:

"CRIMSON KAISER SEA SERPENT"​

DAMN can that name any more fucking cool? it's like every cool words got meshed into one just to form an even cooler name lmao

Users who are viewing this thread