Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
So uh... is this a foreshadowing that there'll be dark elves involve in the war?

I like how the dark elf got asked on whether they wanna coexist or not twice and still answer with a big fat NO.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not sure what the cooldown on the reflection skill is but it’d be hilarious to just keep using that repeatedly in this siege battle, though looks like mc just dug his way in instead. That works too

also, did anybody else find that story about dark elves to be crazy suspicious. it painted the non-dark elves as basically being saints who kept trying to make peace while the dark elves were violent and selfish. I feel like when we eventually meet them, the dark elves will be telling a very different story.

Dex-chan lover
also, did anybody else find that story about dark elves to be crazy suspicious. it painted the non-dark elves as basically being saints who kept trying to make peace while the dark elves were violent and selfish. I feel like when we eventually meet them, the dark elves will be telling a very different story.
Indeed, this was obviously the history written by the winners. It would be careless to believe it all just like that. Let's hope we will learn the whole story at some relevant point.

Edit: For all we know, the dark elves were suppressed due to the elves only having access to the world tree. Maybe the dark elves were second class citizens, with all manner of duties to allow the elves an easier life. They lost the civil war and were asked to remain second class. They said no and were exiled.

Dex-chan lover
For a war, I think I want more action scenes rather than focusing on strategies
But this is also good, it fits the manga because Allen is summoner, not like those 1 man doing everything alone and by himself type of manga

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
February with 30 days. Well, I suppose time is counted differently there. It also divides it into 5 "weeks", going by how we normally design our calendars.

There's absolutely nothing strange or unexpected with an army in a fort that doesn't move. They're exactly where they should be for maximum power. That's why forts are built in the first place.

Indeed, this was obviously the history written by the winners.
For every story with two fighting powers, there are always at least three "truths".

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, this was obviously the history written by the winners. It would be careless to believe it all just like that. Let's hope we will learn the whole story at some relevant point.

Edit: For all we know, the dark elves were suppressed due to the elves only having access to the world tree. Maybe the dark elves were second class citizens, with all manner of duties to allow the elves an easier life. They lost the civil war and were asked to remain second class. They said no and were exiled.
Honestly the way it's being set up i expect the demon king to be a dark elf.
Its interesting that there is no mole in elven army (Allen and co remain anonymous is prove of that), considering that the demon army are pretty intelligent and move like professional soldiers.
Well they are demons, it's probably difficult for them to get a mole in the elves army, it's also possible that they think they have the numbers to not need one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The whole piece vs peace thing was funny, but it was also funny that apparently the hole the moles dug was 2km wide but 10m deep. A very wide but shallow hole. Think either translators or author got the numbers backwards.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The whole piece vs peace thing was funny, but it was also funny that apparently the hole the moles dug was 2km wide but 10m deep. A very wide but shallow hole. Think either translators or author got the numbers backwards.

2m radius (so 4m across) 10m depth

not sure where you got the k from.

Double-page supporter
What does Allen-dono want after after recovering Rosenheim
Unspoken, Folmol is probably thinking of political power or money or resources. (maybe he thinks Allen wants to marry Sophie and become king consort / potential usurper?)

Allen: look at all this juicy exp! class change quest! I only wish I could grind some more!

Dex-chan lover
i like how they're being balanced with the action and war stuff here

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
2m radius (so 4m across) 10m depth

not sure where you got the k from.
It's simple, the "k" comes from a misspelling of carrot as "karrot" due to the common belief that carrots improve eyesight, and I clearly need to improve my eyesight as I imagined a K where there isn't one. You'd think I would know how to read based on me being on a website about reading things. My bad!

Users who are viewing this thread