Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. "Hell mode" where in you have to put a bit more effort to grind rather than get everything handed to you like candies. There is nothing difficult about grinding, you casul gamer. The author knows nothing about game difficulty assuming anything you have to work for is "extremely hard".

I have read up to chapter 59. Unlike others, i don't cares about the fake title, OP protag is so basic that it's forgettable nowadays.
The issue i have with this manga, is that it had a strong build up, (mid tier ++). And a bit of some good plot (listen i read a lot of trash isekai, so i least it was decent, and it still has no harem, which is great). But more the story go, more it fall apart, let's add dungeons because "it's fantasy", let's add technology, but it doesn't spread because plot. Let makes everyone look weak, make the fight boring and skippable. It's just jumping from idea 1 to idea 2.
Some people said that the vn is great, but i still wait to see what they fond great enough to read it all. This manga could go further is time skipping, i mean it jumped the grind, so it can jump the boring side-quests and useless fights.

It does have some development for the sidekick, even if, like the MC, they don't get that much yet.
Oh and as usual, the isekai part is basically useless, it's just name dropping some gamer words here and there

Dex-chan lover
I have read up to chapter 59. Unlike others, i don't cares about the fake title, OP protag is so basic that it's forgettable nowadays.
The issue i have with this manga, is that it had a strong build up, (mid tier ++). And a bit of some good plot (listen i read a lot of trash isekai, so i least it was decent, and it still has no harem, which is great). But more the story go, more it fall apart, let's add dungeons because "it's fantasy", let's add technology, but it doesn't spread because plot. Let makes everyone look weak, make the fight boring and skippable. It's just jumping from idea 1 to idea 2.
Some people said that the vn is great, but i still wait to see what they fond great enough to read it all. This manga could go further is time skipping, i mean it jumped the grind, so it can jump the boring side-quests and useless fights.

It does have some development for the sidekick, even if, like the MC, they don't get that much yet.
Oh and as usual, the isekai part is basically useless, it's just name dropping some gamer words here and there
Yeah, I'm at 42 ch and I still wonder how it is possible that a horse drawn carriage from a coastal city to a nearby city goes 1 month, but for an an entire army
of demonic monsters eating, plundering, fighting and besieging cities
it takes to travel 3/4 of the rest of continent and to achieve it within a single month too.
It's just idiotic at this point, unless there was just a mistranslation. But even if, then there would need to be two mistranslations:
1) carriage from coast to city should take like 1 week
2) the army takes half a year up to a year
half a year if the defending army is just completely useless and incompetent and a year at most because if after a year of only losses and losing 3/4th of the continent they still didn't report this to the alliance they deserve to go extinct

At this point I read only to see how ridiculous it gets.
The author never considers a single thing, whatever he wants it to be, that it becomes. I wonder how editors are allowing this crap to come out.

If the author wanted to depict war, he should've at least read a book or two about it and logistics, or at least play a campaing of some grand strategy game.

Last edited:
I dropped this series when they revive Dogora, this feels like New Game+ or Cheat Mode instead of Hell Mode. This series is good for teenage but too childish for adult, everything seems so easy and smooth.

Dex-chan lover

Eh all we get is nation building, so there isn't much. It's usually the case if the MC can't be under someone cuz trope, they might as well make their own nation with a harem of waifus from various nations.

Pretty much this, I agree on every point

Aggregator gang
It's not bad, it's good, really good, but not great. 8/10

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. "Hell mode" where in you have to put a bit more effort to grind rather than get everything handed to you like candies. There is nothing difficult about grinding, you casul gamer. The author knows nothing about game difficulty assuming anything you have to work for is "extremely hard".
The pure fact the difficulty isn’t scaling means that this is a cheap hell mode. We need iron man MC must die mode.

After a point if you can spawn summons to fight everything that’s a cake walk. Most games summons though fun, much like archery classes, never take you far.

Dex-chan lover
This is sooooooooo GOOD, better than most braindead OP isekai mc, can't wait for the next chapter
The OP mc is still braindead and as far as I'm concerned, Cecil is winning.

Sorry Kureha, you probably will be ditched into the axe guy or the money-grubby healer. Childhood friends always lose trope still in effect in this generic manga.

Users who are viewing this thread