Hello, Hello and Hello - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright now it's been like seven months since I've thought about this story so I might have some of the details wrong.

But if I remember correctly in one of their early contacts, he bought her sakura scented perfume. Every time in the story they meet, when she's described one of her defining traits is that perfume because she uses it every time they meet. To the point that during the little 'epilogue' after they part that every time he smells that scent he remembers her/his love for her, even though he can't recall the details of who she is.

Dex-chan lover
@jolybi click the NovelUpdates link in the information panel.

Since the manga finished being TL'd it looks like Vol2 of the novel was translated. I haven't read it but iirc I saw someone say it doesn't particularly change anything.

@DirkHardpeck thanks man.
Can i ask you something? What happened to a manga that is Complete but some chapters are missing, like My Tomorrow , Your Yesterday?

Dex-chan lover
@jolybi they probably haven't been translated. Being marked as "Complete" only means the manga's run has ended and there's nothing new coming out. It isn't related to translations.

Users who are viewing this thread