Hello, I Am a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I love the novel and now the manga too, but I always find it funny that he starts acting nice after seeing her naked lol

Dude...he didn’t even blush and look away. Genuinely can’t remember if he did last chapter, but like...he just stared at her. For a decently long time too, because from his perspective, she didn’t even notice that he was looking at her.

When he called her a fairy, it reminded me of all of those folktales when a random man sees a magical woman (fairy, siren, dryad, nymph, whatever, she isn’t human) bathing and decides to marry her. Those stories almost always end badly though.

dont worry guys ive completed the novel longggg time ago and the guy will fall in love with her very very soon lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Shizuna Now that is a spoiler... that i don't mind at all, thank you i was honestly worried this would just go on forever without going anywhere

Whenever I read a chapter of this, I’m hoping it will never end. It’s soothing to read ☺️

All beautiful, all fluffing. But if he was really worried about her completely busted diet, he should bring her more nutritious foods, not the damn sweets.

I’ll never be able to understand why in manga – or Manwha, or novels – they’re always obsessed with sweets as if they were the only thing worth eating...

Dex-chan lover
"as someone whos neither responsible nor involved with her, its not my place to say anything"
Very well said my guy

I also like it very much that he started visiting not out of full romance but out of being considered a young lass is living alone in the woods. Open to any danger. Truly a guy with a heart of a knight!

Thanks as always for the sl! Tapioca scanss!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread