Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Himitsu Girl's Top Secret

Fed-Kun's army
Chika has always been best girl, and damn, this chapter makes her even better.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/32818/

The RAWS/Originals are free to look at....just saying....(while the nature of their relationship is still being discussed here ;) )

Dex-chan lover
Dang Chika not only being a bottom, but in a possible one sided relationship is something I didn't expected. This manga keeps getting better!

Dex-chan lover
maybe sakiko said something along the lines of "what does a goody two shoes like you know about me, stay out of it"
and then chika was like "if i become a delinquent gyaru, will you stop selling yourself"
and so chika started changing her image to draw attention to herself and make people forget the rumors about sakiko

after this, chika and minato will be a bit closer, and minato will stop being so scared of her because after all, chika's attitude is just a show, she's assertive and borderline aggressive, but she's kind and warm
and also, minato will also start seeing her feelings for hibiki in a different light

@elefantine97

You know what would be awesome? If the two of them getting closer sparked some jealousy on Sakiko and maybe make her face her feelings for Chika, since Chika's feelings are apparently sorted out I think Chika is not calling their relationship " going out" because of something on Sakiko's end

Uwah i love how smooth character development in this manga
One likeable character after another
Good luck picking your best girl here 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Okay lets admit it.Chika's character is 👌👌👌💓.MVP of the chapter.and the best girl so far.
Though I kinda feel bad for her when she said the we're just Friend's with benefits= fuck buddies.XD
Welp it literally came out from her mouth.
lol.atleast we know she really has feelings for her and said it straight from the bat.now all we need to know is the fealing and story of the other side.and we're good.*_*.let's hope they're really are on the same page and have mutual feelings for each other and just not admitting those feelings because of other matters.

DAYUUM our little first year is such a pure and innocent girl.❤.
Thank you soooo much for the update❤

I freaking love this series. Bands, being bad at band, being good while thinking your bad at band, g a y, and food.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating. I love seeing how Minato's world is slowly opening up. Looking forward to seeing Chika and Sakiko's backstory.

The character development in the next couple of chapters are impressively written [I've read ahead]; and I really hope that the girls continue to positively influence each other's growth.

Users who are viewing this thread